187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Congratulations to Zoya, Rhine, Joe.... How it feels like after getting PR 

thanks jk, well its worth the wait and finally we/I can resume with my plans again so it feels great.. Really a blessing for us and hoping all of you also get your grants soon.. Keep the faith like zoya

Hi I applied my rsms from Northern Territory as well in early jan 2016 how long it will take. Is there fast process in NT

I aaplied my rsms as cook in NT as well but m still waiting. It has been more 6 months now. 9th of oct last year. I don't think so there is any fast process in NT. May be some people are lucky but m not..... Lol

I aaplied my rsms as cook in NT as well but m still waiting. It has been more 6 months now. 9th of oct last year. I don't think so there is any fast process in NT. May be some people are lucky but m not..... Lol

I am sure that processing time depends on your occupation. They might have priority list and cook must be least priority. All the cook application is pending now and i am waiting 260 days

Yuppieeee !!

Hurrah ....

Don't know what to write , I'm so excited, thrilled, pumped ..

OMG [emoji14] ...

PR GRANTED [emoji68] ... at 0447pm

LOVE YOU ALL

Be Right Back

[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]CONGRATULATION !!!!!!! IT'S YOUR DAY!!!!!

uuuuffff, Another week gone.....lots of frustration. Visa and nomination both lodge on 26th August. Further document asked for nomination on 21 of Mar and asked for medical of my new born baby... everything done of 1st of April. Still waiting waiting and waiting/.........MY ma suggested me to sign just one form for new born baby's medical . Anyone waiting form same date or earlier ?

uuuuffff, Another week gone.....lots of frustration. Visa and nomination both lodge on 26th August. Further document asked for nomination on 21 of Mar and asked for medical of my new born baby... everything done of 1st of April. Still waiting waiting and waiting/.........MY ma suggested me to sign just one form for new born baby's medical . Anyone waiting form same date or earlier ?
Hi @rabin :) What nomination document did your co request?Never ever loose hope!!! Edited by Basheer

Thanks God for the blessing.. And thank you friends here in forum.. Another visa approved today and finally its mine also.. Praying and hoping all visa lodged will be granted sooner the better... Goodluck to everyone and see you all here in aussie.. Jorodri maybe at 4pm today its your turn hehe as expected this week right!!,, lets go for a party by the way im here in northern territory..:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Congrats rhinefiel enjoy the party.

I applied visa 20 aug , Documents requested on 15 march submitted on 31 march and now waiting . Hope for the Best we r not far from grants

I am sure that processing time depends on your occupation. They might have priority list and cook must be least priority. All the cook application is pending now and i am waiting 260 days

I read once that they do process applications by occupation, because certain COs develop expertise in evaluating certain jobs. There is no priority, however: it's just that some jobs have more applicants than others. I saw a document that listed "cook" as the most popular occupation for skilled migration to Australia. That is possibly why you seem to be waiting longer than applicants in other professions/ trades..

Keep the faith, all.

I applied visa 20 aug , Documents requested on 15 march submitted on 31 march and now waiting . Hope for the Best we r not far from grants

Remember 35 days after the requested documents submission unless CO have right to approve visa without anytime . This is my opinion as i received my Visa after 34 days . All the best ☺

I read once that they do process applications by occupation, because certain COs develop expertise in evaluating certain jobs. There is no priority, however: it's just that some jobs have more applicants than others. I saw a document that listed "cook" as the most popular occupation for skilled migration to Australia. That is possibly why you seem to be waiting longer than applicants in other professions/ trades..

Keep the faith, all.

That's right.....being in the hospitals industry for 6 years, I know at least 10-15 people in person who applied for 457,186 and 187 in last year and most of them had to wait for a bit longer then usual....these days DIBP taking around 6 months for 457 and 186 and 187 taking longer.....when I applied for 457, I got it within 2 weeks.

Hey guys Just question regarding medical. I saw "

Examinations in progress

A panel clinic is currently processing this person's health examination(s) in eMedical. This screen will be updated once this person's case has been submitted to the department for processing. This may not occur until all results are finalised after the person has left the clinic. Ongoing delays should be followed up with the clinic in relation to the progress of your health examination results. Do not contact the department about this matter." Under my wife's account what does it mean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Examinations in progress

A panel clinic is currently processing this person's health examination(s) in eMedical. This screen will be updated once this person's case has been submitted to the department for processing. This may not occur until all results are finalised after the person has left the clinic. Ongoing delays should be followed up with the clinic in relation to the progress of your health examination results. Do not contact the department about this matter." Under my wife's account what does it mean

mine said the same for a couple of days it just means they are waiting for all results to come back bloods etc. it was then updated to health clearance provided no further action required

Examinations in progress

hello navioz z is your wife having a medical assessment as of the moment, maybe she is under medication or you have a newborn baby? Because as i see it the medical assessment of your wife is undergoing assessment it means she is not yet cleared.. Maybe its better to confirmed with your medical doctor about it to be sure.

Edited by Rhinefiel

It was MA fault , she said she uploaded required documents on 1st March but she didn't till 9th of March . I count 34 days from 9th March to 13th April . Thanks

Wow!!!that's not good on the ma . I was requested extra docs as well. Whole heaps of them. Coz apparently my MA didn't submit few key docs. And said they only asked docs which is a good sign and have not raised any question just to cover up his mistake. Market salary and letter stating the person has done full 2 years . Been 31 days sine requested and 10 days since submitted

hello navioz z is your wife having a medical assessment as of the moment, maybe she is under medication or you have a newborn baby? Because as i see it the medical assessment of your wife is undergoing assessment it means she is not yet cleared.. Maybe its better to confirmed with your medical doctor about it to be sure.

Thanks for your reply mate.. I have a one year old baby and my wife is not on any kind of medication at the movement..so I think I should wait for couple of days to make a call to my doc.. As per other people exp. they also had this status before but after couple of days it finalised. I think I should wait for clear picture because it is examination in progress yet

Hello guys i am new in the forum. But following it from quite long. I wanted to add myself in spread sheet. Didnt work out. Pleaze if any chance somebody get time. Do so. Thanks.

Visa a d nomi applied on 27th oct 2015 application received last email. Low risk.

Hi @Nishant Pasrija. How many people in your application? Direct entry or transition? What is your nominated occupation?