187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I've been following this forum for almost 3 years. And yesterday I just got my PR granted.

RCB lodge: Sept 19,2015

Rcb approved: 2 hours after lodgement.

Nom and visa: Sept 29,2015

Granted both: April 14,2016

No further requirements asked.

Thank you Zoya Khan for keeping us motivated and inspired. I hope everyone gets what they grants soon ... O:D

Congrats!

Thanks God for the blessing.. And thank you friends here in forum.. Another visa approved today and finally its mine also.. Praying and hoping all visa lodged will be granted sooner the better... Goodluck to everyone and see you all here in aussie.. Jorodri maybe at 4pm today its your turn hehe as expected this week right!!,, lets go for a party by the way im here in northern territory..:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thanks God for the blessing.. And thank you friends here in forum.. Another visa approved today and finally its mine also.. Praying and hoping all visa lodged will be granted sooner the better... Goodluck to everyone and see you all here in aussie.. Jorodri maybe at 4pm today its your turn hehe as expected this week right!!,, lets go for a party by the way im here in northern territory..:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Congratulations ?, It's time to Enjoy and celebrate these moments ☺

Congratulations , It's time to Enjoy and celebrate these moments ☺

Thanks zoya, hmm more grants please DIBP.. Its good somehow maybe they are speeding up. By the way im taking back my word about the posibility of delaying application by logging in to your immi account often i'm sure now that it make no sense and its no way possible

Thanks zoya, hmm more grants please DIBP.. Its good somehow maybe they are speeding up. By the way im taking back my word about the posibility of delaying application by logging in to your immi account often i'm sure now that it make no sense and its no way possible

Yes , it makes no sense. You have right to login and have view status of your application as much you like . Wish we will have dozen visa approval today ☺

Congrats!!!!! Your words came true!

And hope for me too Waiting for mine!

Great news! Congratulations and all the best!

Congratulations!!! Have fun in NT!

what did your co ask for additional documents?

Congrats!!!!! Your words came true!

And hope for me too Waiting for mine!

Thanks bro, yep just a strong faith i believe so be strong guys especially those waiting for much longer than 6-8 months DIBP has just woke up so maybe at the end of the day or next week early you will get also approval hang on there please you have gone a long way now so never give up everyone

Congratulations!!! Have fun in NT!

what did your co ask for additional documents?

thanks my friend, no documents ask and i was never contacted by a CO, I guess it helps that my lodgement is decission ready from the beggining including medical.. Praying you would get yours too sooner than anticipated

thanks my friend, no documents ask and i was never contacted by a CO, I guess it helps that my lodgement is decission ready from the beggining including medical.. Praying you would get yours too sooner than anticipated

Hi I applied my rsms from Northern Territory as well in early jan 2016 how long it will take. Is there fast process in NT

Hi there,

Anyone understand why

Rhinefiel lodge date is 21/10 2015, but he granted his PR very early ??? (the guy who 20 days before him hasn't grant the PR)

Does DIBP open file day by day?

Anyway, congratulationsR hinefiel, all the best with you!

Edited by ostrich

Hi I applied my rsms from Northern Territory as well in early jan 2016 how long it will take. Is there fast process in NT

Hello chatta, i think theres no such thing as fast process but i think its easier for CO's to decide application from NT because of population issues.. Just a hunch though coz i have no proof for it.. All my mates and friends who lodged their visa from nt got visa approval average waiting of 5 months... ( remarks: that doesnt mean im taking everyones average, only my mates and friends im speaking of 5-10 persons)

Hi there,

Anyone understand why

Rhinefiel lodge date is

21/10 2015, but he granted his PR very early ??? (the guy who 20 days before him hasn't grant the PR)

Does DIBP open file day by day?

Anyway, congratulationsR hinefiel, all the best with you!

Thanks ostrich, i dont understand also although im thankful mine was granted earlier I also hope those who are waiting long enough will also get theirs the sooner the better.. God bless everyone

Edited by Rhinefiel

congratulations.

link for 187 spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pHX-DrEHWKa4hC8A2QDIT_n1DT09lSIzbmxsnEh2JaM/htmlview

Just want to add some unsolicited info that maybe someone will need it someday, if you are applying for permanent residency (186/187 etc) and you happen to be in australia as soon as you lodged your visa you can also apply for medicare which you may be able to use in obtaining a medical assesment / health assessment.:wink:

Just want to add some unsolicited info that maybe someone will need it someday, if you are applying for permanent residency (186/187 etc) and you happen to be in australia as soon as you lodged your visa you can also apply for medicare which you may be able to use in obtaining a medical assesment / health assessment.:wink:

Hi you mean to say can we use our intrem Medicare for health assessment for pr purpose when my co request me?

Hi you mean to say can we use our intrem Medicare for health assessment for pr purpose when my co request me?

Hello shraddha, not 100% sure but according to medicare which is quoted below its presumable that any visit to the doctor can be subsidized or get free if you have a medicare card.I think its worth a try rather than not at all because it will help a lot.. I hope it will..

• when making a claim for a paid or unpaid doctor's account at a Service Centre, when visiting a doctor who bulk bills or can lodge your claim for you, online, or when you are treated as a public (Medicare) patient in a public hospital.

Edited by Rhinefiel