187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hello @zoya , sorry for late reply . Yes my MA has submitted all the required documents on 31/3/16 so still waiting for the outcome and also praying for ur fast and positive result

Glad to hear from you , it's always nice to see members feedback at this forum. I'm feeling really honored when you guys include myself in your prayers. Wishing for all best and sooner outcome ☺

It marked 249 days since my nom&visa app. I think I am the longest waiting person in this forum now. Atleast other people got allocated their nomination already. today I called immigration to follow up my nomination. all they answered my question was that asking my MA to send email to followup application. After that I called my MA to ask sending email to follow up, they said no we cant send mail to immigration. I feel so stuffed up already. I got mail that my nom and visa are allocated like 6 weeks ago from today. but still I've got any single news while end of September files are finalizing these days.... feels like big scam

Mate i have exactly the same feeling. Even my MA replied the same thing to me. Thats so frustrating.

By the way, how do u know u have a CO

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

My MA doesn't even look after my application now. they refused to send email or when I call they don't answer my phone. I have to call 3 times to reach my agent. that makes me so angry on top of that. all I can do is just waiting and waiting forever.

Same like me

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Hi there, 187, RSMS Visa , Nomination and Visa applied on 13 August 2015, additional documents requested on 18 March 2016, documents submitted 01 April, 2016, still waiting for response, it's 8 months today, 240 days...

It won't be long now , once additional documents submitted visa grant is nearby . Have patience and hold it tight please . All the best ☺

Hi there, 187, RSMS Visa , Nomination and Visa applied on 13 August 2015, additional documents requested on 18 March 2016, documents submitted 01 April, 2016, still waiting for response, it's 8 months today, 240 days...
same here bro visa applied 12th august additional documentation requested 7 march and submitted 22 march after that nothing heard department now opening September file once they open file like us then they come back to august. But no idea when its happen. Finger coross may be soon our best day come Zoya khan also with us.

Hi there, 187 Visa, Nomination and Visa applied on 13 August2015, additional docs requested for Nomination 18 March 2016, docs submitted on 01 April2016, it's 8 months today, 240 days, still waiting for response....

After additional documents submission it's all depends on CO to grant the visa stats away or wait untill 28/more days to assess the given information. Hold it tight it won't be long now , have patience and wishing you best of luck for visa grant ☺

Hope so, i think we should call immigration. You should Zoya Khan too, what you guys think, call them or not???

I don't think calling DIBP will work for my case. I'm using MA and I'm satisfied with migration team though they are not much responding all the time . I'm sure Visa grant will be arrived anytime ☺

Hello guys just sharing something that happened today. My mate has just received approval of his visa which Is lodged on the 21st of oct.2015, with nomination lodged days before the 21st of oct. also.. So the timeline goes like these nomination lodged: oct.19,2015

visa lodged: 23,2015 all decission ready, low risk single applicant, transition, Northern territory welder. The same as my application because actually i'm the one who lodged his visa online together with my visa.. So jorodri we are not that far isnt it.. I told you this week