187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi guys,

normally how long does it take to arrive national police check ? Mine was applied on 17/03/2016 but still hasn't arrived yet. I had got an email saying your NPC has ready and Will be dispatched the next business day on 18/03/2016. I am still waiting don't know how long it will take.

thanks

Ā 

Hi mate just to let you know that I have received my NPC just now...took 5 business days.....hopefully you will get your one soon

This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 1 March 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged early September 2015.

it says it was updated on 1 March I think it must be 1 April.

Hi where did you get this info that what month file they are allocating?

Hi, please add me in spreadsheet

Ā 

No. of people in application 3

187 direct entry

Processing centre nsw pese

RCB applied 31/03/2016 and approved on 06-04-2016

Position cook

Qld

Ā 

Nomination and visa applied together on 07-04-2016

Ā 

Thanks

@akumar: Added. Please click the link in my signature below to check your details on the April tab. Please fee free to make any corrections/ updates yourself.

Lord pls pls more grants today and include me too[emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Ā 

Ā 

Nom: approved 22/10

Visa : 23/10

Stats: Waiting

Ā 

I feel like I'm working as web Coordinator , Emails , messages , immi accounts , tapatalk posts , and the other forums . I never used phone before in whole life like today . I remember my phone stays in purse all day unless need to make a call or take it . I'll love to say GOODBYE this job soon . Waiting for that moment [emoji53]

Edited by Zoya Khan

I feel like I'm working as web Coordinator , Emails , messages , immi accounts , tapatalk posts , and the other forums . I never used phone before in whole life like today . I remember my phone stays in purse all day unless need to make a call or take it . I'll love to say GOODBYE this job soon . Waiting for that moment [emoji53]

Ā 

Same here Zoya [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Now I check my phone every minute!

Ā 

Is anyone here already working in their regional job? We have been here 3 months already as we had to move to secure our sponsorship and just want to be counting down our two years. Will be atleast a few more months before we hear back from immi so finding it hard to stay motivated

Is anyone here already working in their regional job? We have been here 3 months already as we had to move to secure our sponsorship and just want to be counting down our two years. Will be atleast a few more months before we hear back from immi so finding it hard to stay motivated Ć­*Ā½Ć­ĀøĀ•

Ā 

I start working with my employer from September'15 in regional area , our official 2 year contract will start the day when we will get visa approval . The processing time period went over 7-8 months during past few months . Better to charge & motivated till you hear something from department. All the best [emoji846]

Is anyone here already working in their regional job? We have been here 3 months already as we had to move to secure our sponsorship and just want to be counting down our two years. Will be atleast a few more months before we hear back from immi so finding it hard to stay motivated Ć­*Ā½Ć­ĀøĀ•

Ā 

I lodged my Nomination and Visa on 07/09/2015 and started my job in the regional area from February 2016.....since I was on 457, I had to wait till the 457 ends as well as my BVA comes to in effect

Looking at the spreadsheet timetable it seems DIBP is already processing visa/nom lodged late sep 2015.. Just a matter of time before they start october files, naha just being Optimist out here...patience is virtue... Keep the faith zoya we need you hehe

Praying for possible approval this month [emoji4]

yeah let's pray for it, as they say the sooner the better.. Hoping all the august waiting list and past months applicants also get approval these month.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Looking at the spreadsheet timetable it seems DIBP is already processing visa/nom lodged late sep 2015.. Just a matter of time before they start october files, naha just being Optimist out here...patience is virtue... Keep the faith zoya we need you hehe

Ā 

I wish you would have your Approval with everyone before me . I'm not leaving don't you worry . My aim is take everyone along then burn the boat . Wish you have a lovely weekend [emoji846]

Just a quick analization out here correct me if I'm wrong guys.. You could get visa approval even if it is less than 6-8 months per processing time as long as your nomination is already lodged and approved ahead. More to say it is a lot quicker to get visa approved when nomination is already approved prior to lodging visa.. Although i could see on the spreadsheet its not always the case..

maybe thats the reason other applicants got their visa approved even if its only a matter of 1-2 months since they applied. Just looking at the timetable of AP and Marc their nomination was lodged early september but their visa is lodged mid/late sep. but was finalized already while DIBP says they were still processing early sep. files.. Zoya whatcha think?

Edited by Rhinefiel

I wish you would have your Approval with everyone before me . I'm not leaving don't you worry . My aim is take everyone along then burn the boat . Wish you have a lovely weekend [emoji846]

Ā 

Hahaha don't burn the boat :D ppl applying in the future need it :P

Just a quick analization out here correct me if I'm wrong guys.. You could get visa approval even if it is less than 6-8 months per processing time as long as your nomination is already lodged and approved ahead. More to say it is a lot quicker to get visa approved when nomination is already approved prior to lodging visa.. Although i could see on the spreadsheet its not always the case..

maybe thats the reason other applicants got their visa approved even if its only a matter of 1-2 months since they applied. Just looking at the timetable of AP and Marc their nomination was lodged early september but their visa is lodged mid/late sep. but was finalized already while DIBP says they were still processing early sep. files.. Zoya whatcha think?

Ā 

Ur right not always the case[emoji51]

In my case I got my nom approved back in October and until now awaiting for visa grant. Im on my 5 1/2 mos since lodging the visa. Been waiting in total since July 2015

Ur right not always the case[emoji51]

In my case I got my nom approved back in October and until now awaiting for visa grant. Im on my 5 1/2 mos since lodging the visa. Been waiting in total since July 2015

oh i see now that you mention it, i understand the wait is killing you jorodri.. Stay cool bro, we'll get it this month maybe the 22nd of april also hehe.. i hope we dont belong to the unlucky 25% as DIBP mention..lol

oh i see now that you mention it, i understand the wait is killing you jorodri.. Stay cool bro, we'll get it this month maybe the 22nd of april also hehe.. i hope we dont belong to the unlucky 25% as DIBP mention..lol

What do you mean by 25% as dibp mention?