187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Has anyone been asked for parner's IELTS result before? My MA just told me this morning that beside the medical check, immi asked for my husband's IELTS 5.0, otherwise I have only 1 choice to pay another $4000 for second application to get PR for him at the same time with me.

Ā 

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Has anyone been asked for parner's IELTS result before? My MA just told me this morning that beside the medical check, immi asked for my husband's IELTS 5.0, otherwise I have only 1 choice to pay another $4000 for second application to get PR for him at the same time with me.

Ā 

Ā 

Yes for the spouse needs overall 4.5 band in IELTS.. Otherwise pay $4000 ...... There is one of my friend ..... Immi didn't asked Ielts or any money for her husband .....the CO just granted visa .... So overall its luck as well [emoji846]

25th August , Nomination approved 1st Feb , Additional documents for Visa on 1st March & submitted on same . 36 days today , hopefully I'll have outcome soon [emoji846]

Ā 

Ohk so your file opened already ...... Thats great ..... Yes Zoya hopefully tomorrow [emoji846] you never knows ..... Good luck for ur better outcomes [emoji106]

Ā 

that is normal if English isn't their first language.

Hi, would like to upload my timeline, could someone help me to add into the files? Thanks

11/11/2015 Applied RCB

20/11/2015 RCB Approved

16/02/2016 Nomination&Visa Applied in the same day

Waiting...

Position:Store manager

Direct Entry

HR

Ā 

Quick question, when i suppose the have the CO ask me to upload the additional documents? I am already done the health check which my MA told me to do it earlier.

i know it is only 2 months seems i lodged the nomination and visa.

Also, due to i am lodge in the same date, is the time between the nomination approved and visa approved close?...

Ā 

Thank you guys so much for help!!!

Cheers

Got email from immi today,they request afp only.timeline-7 sep2015 nomination n visa

Ā 

My AFP gonna expire on this Friday.....and expecting to Receive my new one within this week....hopefully would be able to upload them before CO opens my file.....and my time line is exactly same as urs

Hi everyone, I have been following this thread for long. I have a dilemma now and hope I can get some advices here.

I received 457 visa 2 years ago. As the sponsor's nomination was sanctioned for 3 years in a monitoring by DIBP. My 457 was cancelled. But before the cancellation of my 457 visa, I found a new employer and he could sponsor me on a 187 visa. We lodged RCB, Nomination and visa application successfully. After my 457 was cancelled, I was granted a BVE with full working rights. I started to work for my new employer. At the same time, I applied AAT for my 457 cancellation. Last month, I won the case and got my 457 visa back. My current employer submitted a reference letter to support my 457 appeal. However, the dilemma came. Under 457, I was only allowed to work for the sponsor who nominated me on 457 visa which has made me illegal to work for my 187 sponsor. CO just opened my file this Monday requesting additional documents. I have submitted all the document requested.

Ā 

In this case, should I transferred the 457 nomination to my current employer so I can continue working and also secure my 457 if my 187 is declined for any unpredictable reasons? I only have 90 days to transfer the nomination if I want to.

Hi, would like to upload my timeline, could someone help me to add into the files? Thanks

11/11/2015 Applied RCB

20/11/2015 RCB Approved

16/02/2016 Nomination&Visa Applied in the same day

Waiting...

Position:Store manager

Direct Entry

HR

Ā 

Ā 

@decchou, I have added your details to the spreadsheet. How many people are included in your application?

It is derect stream... It has been for242 days ... Is it normal to take this long...?

Applications usually take 6 - 8 months to process. As you are at the 8-month mark, and assuming you haven't heard from them at all, I think you'd be well within your rights to contact DIBP, or to get your agent to do so.