187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Thank you!! Yes I am so happy, I finally got the email today after 211 days. For the last week I have been checking my email non stop waiting for this. I've updated the spreadsheet straight away to give you September babies more hope.

I'm still at work but tonight will definitely be one to celebrate!

Congrats

Thank you!! Yes I am so happy, I finally got the email today after 211 days. For the last week I have been checking my email non stop waiting for this. I've updated the spreadsheet straight away to give you September babies more hope.

I'm still at work but tonight will definitely be one to celebrate!

Congratulations [emoji253] , Enjoy your best moments Ever [emoji846]

NO reply whatsoever from the department for my case.

nomination documents submitted since 16 december 2015(requested documents from the department). File lodged in 26 june 2015.

loosing all my hopes. :(

It is disappointing DIBP is taking so long to process your application.I salute to your level of patience, have you follow up your application via MA or contacting directly DIBP ? I wish you will get your approval sooner then expected . All the best [emoji846]

Yes i have followed up. They are saying that they are waiting for some information about the company i guess from the ATO. Its an one year old company. i am guessing thats why they are taking little long to make a decision. Just a guess.

It is disappointing DIBP is taking so long to process your application.I salute to your level of patience, have you follow up your application via MA or contacting directly DIBP ? I wish you will get your approval sooner then expected . All the best [emoji846]

Yes i have followed up. They are saying that they are waiting for some information about the company i guess from the ATO. Its an one year old company. i am guessing thats why they are taking little long to make a decision. Just a guess.

Right , please try to be positive and have patience for few more days . Though it's not easy to do . I hope it won't be too long till final decision. Believe in yourself & hold in few more days . Good Luck [emoji846]

Thanks Zoya. Hope yours will come soon as well.

Right , please try to be positive and have patience for few more days . Though it's not easy to do . I hope it won't be too long till final decision. Believe in yourself & hold in few more days . Good Luck [emoji846]

NO reply whatsoever from the department for my case.

nomination documents submitted since 16 december 2015(requested documents from the department). File lodged in 26 june 2015.

loosing all my hopes. :(

Have you tried phoning DIBP? I think in your case it is acceptable to follow up with them.

How to be glad that you MA is not available when needed?

This is the case!

My CO called me this morning, saying that she couldn't reach my MA: she needed information about the places where I and my partner lived in the past 10 years (as per form80), which were already been provided to the MA.

I had until 1:30pm to provide these info, otherwise I'd be back in the queue and wait for 28 days (she made it very clear).

My girlfriend produced then a simple Word document with all the dates and the addresses and she forwaded to her at 1:19pm!

Two hrs late I received the notification of change of status on my ImmiAccount and...

WE'VE GOT PR!!

We are officially Australian Permanent Resident!!

My timeline is in the signature.

Thank you everyone for support and information, glad to part of this forum with other people on the same boat.

Good luck guys, you will eventually get visa soon!!

This is the case!

My CO called me this morning, saying that she couldn't reach my MA: she needed information about the places where I and my partner lived in the past 10 years (as per form80), which were already been provided to the MA.

I had until 1:30pm to provide these info, otherwise I'd be back in the queue and wait for 28 days (she made it very clear).

My girlfriend produced then a simple Word document with all the dates and the addresses and she forwaded to her at 1:19pm!

Two hrs late I received the notification of change of status on my ImmiAccount and...

WE'VE GOT PR!!

Thank you everyone for support and information, glad to part of this forum with other people on the same boat.

Congrats!

Enjoy the moment[emoji322][emoji898]

This is the case!

WE'VE GOT PR!!

Congratulations [emoji253] on getting your life dream . That was quick because today is your day . Enjoy this part of life [emoji846]

WE WILL SOON IMMI MOVING FAST NOW.WE nearlly got 5 187grants today......

Kindly I'm just making correction here . We have only 2 grants today , Tarun Hari from late August and Kraji from month of early September . Far enough as compared to past few days . Thanks

This is the case!

WE'VE GOT PR!!

Wow ...... Congrats ...... Enjoy ur best day[emoji253][emoji253][emoji322][emoji322] partyyyyy [emoji2]

This is the case!

WE'VE GOT PR!!

congratulations!!! So the only additional document DIBP asked for is your address history???

Kindly I'm just making correction here . We have only 2 grants today , Tarun Hari from late August and Kraji from month of early September . Far enough as compared to past few days . Thanks

thanks @zoya for following up but we are still better then before .before we were getting 1 approval in a week....