187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

218 days since application, 30 days after submitting additional documents. I believe it won't be long now , If you have done a lot till today why not few more moments? You are on ride towards your comfort , and brightest future . Stay Strong for few more steps please . Good LUCK [emoji846]

218 days since application, 30 days after submitting additional documents. I believe it won't be long now , If you have done a lot till today why not few more moments? You are on ride towards your comfort , and brightest future . Stay Strong for few more steps please . Good LUCK [emoji846]

Ā 

I recieved my grant letter on the 37 day....so your day is not far either..

Yay yay.....finally my day P.R granted..

Ā 

Nominatuon-3rd aug 2015

Nomination approved-20 feb2016

Visa applied-18 feb 2016

Doc req -PCC AND MEDICAL on 20 feb 2016

Granted today

Ā 

Congratulations to you!!! SO SO HAPPY for you as i am also a August 15 baby who is waiting for the result [emoji4][emoji4]ALL THE BEST TO YOUR NEW LIFE!!!

Hi everyone I got my pr today after 7 months I m very happy today and I pray that everyone who apply there visas get quicker approval 4th august 2015 nomination approved today and visa applied 26 august 2016 approved today but on 23rd Feb 2016 asked for some documents and then submitted on 18th march 2016 the so finally I received my result today

Ā 

Congrats to another August 2015 baby!!! So motivating!!! [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

hello everyone

Ā 

i need a information about new rules for self sponsorship .if anyone have any information when immi changed the rules an dates ? ... i am not sure i think 14 of December is that true ? lodge my nom and visa 7 of dec 15 .i think m fine under law ?

please reply asap

Ā 

thanks

Hi all. I've noticed recently that there are links to two different versions of the spreadsheet appearing on this thread. Please use the link in my signature, below, to access the editable version, where you can add or update your own visa info as appropriate. If you have any difficulties, experienced members here will be happy to help too.

Ā 

Keep the faith, and let's hope for an end to the interminable wait for August and September applicants.

Edited by JonOgre

Ā 

Please, I will like to know how to find a sponsor in the regional area, i am a disability support worker and my partner just completed MBA in Human Resources Management.
@Master, you can submit an expression of interest through SkillSelect for state (Subclass 190) or private (Subclass 187) sponsorship, or you can search for employment in the usual ways, i.e., job boards etc., in the hope of finding an employer who will sponsor you for a 187 visa.

Thanks JonOgre, what do you mean by private (subclass 187) sponsorship? both of us have no skill assessment as it is not a requirement for a direct entry application.

Private = non-state/govt. Private employers may also browse SkillSelect for suitable applicants. I'm not sure if a Skills Assessment is needed for entering an EOI for a 187 visa, but, as you say, it is not required for Direct Entry. The traditional job search for a willing regional employer, though, is probably your best bet. It was the route that I took; and the sponsorship issue only came up later in the recruitment process.