187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Nomination-3rd august

Approved-20 feb

Visa-18 feb 2016

Doc req-20 feb 2016 (pcc and med)

But today my MA recieved a letter from no where from immi with forms attached to it about (PAYING FOR SPONSORSHIP) and because my nomination has been approved on 20 th of FEB he was saying no need the form to be signed by the employer because the nomination has been approved ..So he only told me to do my one that say for the visa application..so is it going to be okay or i have to get it done from my sponsor as well..

Hello everyone..

My MA just recieved an email from immigration to fill up sponsorship declaration form by me and the sponsor.. but my nomination has been approved and one of the form totally explains that document to the associated nomination however the other form has to be filled by the visa applicant..SO my question is do i still have to get it signed from my sponsor because the part is already finalised....

Yes, you and your sponsor have to sign the sponsorship declaration. So that immigration should know that you are not paying for sponsorship. If someone do so immigration have the right to cancel all nominations and visas as per the new law.

Yes, you and your sponsor have to sign the sponsorship declaration. So that immigration should know that you are not paying for sponsorship. If someone do so immigration have the right to cancel all nominations and visas as per the new law.

Paying for visa Sponsorship (effective Monday 14 December 2015)

Effective from Monday 14 December 2015, new criminal and civil penalties and visa cancellation provisions have been introduced as part of a ‘payment for visa sponsorship’ framework that allows for sanctions to be imposed on a person who asks for, received, offers, or provides a benefit in return for visa sponsorship, or employment (that requires sponsorship). Any ENS/RSMS nomination or visa or application for a 186 or 187 lodged on or after 14 December 2015 will need to provide a signed form with their application. This is a Schedule 1 requirement. Applicants are required to provide the form within 28 days from the lodgement of the application. If the form is not provided after a 28 day written request period, the application will need to be treated as invalid.

The forms required are:

· Certification Requirement (Nominator/Sponsor)

· Declaration Requirement (Visa Applicant)

Paying for visa Sponsorship (effective Monday 14 December 2015)

Effective from Monday 14 December 2015, new criminal and civil penalties and visa cancellation provisions have been introduced as part of a ‘payment for visa sponsorship’ framework that allows for sanctions to be imposed on a person who asks for, received, offers, or provides a benefit in return for visa sponsorship, or employment (that requires sponsorship). Any ENS/RSMS nomination or visa or application for a 186 or 187 lodged on or after 14 December 2015 will need to provide a signed form with their application. This is a Schedule 1 requirement. Applicants are required to provide the form within 28 days from the lodgement of the application. If the form is not provided after a 28 day written request period, the application will need to be treated as invalid.

The forms required are:

· Certification Requirement (Nominator/Sponsor)

· Declaration Requirement (Visa Applicant)

Any ENS/RSMS nomination or visa or application for a 186 or 187 lodged on or after 14 December 2015 will need to provide a signed form with their application.*So in that case i only applied for a nomination on in 2015 and visa in 2016 .....so do i just need declaration form for a visa ??

Any ENS/RSMS nomination or visa or application for a 186 or 187 lodged on or after 14 December 2015 will need to provide a signed form with their application.*So in that case i only applied for a nomination on in 2015 and visa in 2016 .....so do i just need declaration form for a visa ??

ask your MA for nomination declaration. but according to me you should get both done to be on safe side.

ask your MA for nomination declaration. but according to me you should get both done to be on safe side.

ES NOT SURE EITHER...Hes just said to upload myown declaration because to put the other declaration(nomination one) in the right spot he has to go back to the nomination file which has been approved so there is no point of doing that..Plus he was saying that the Email did not mention my name or file or TRN number so it just lo9ked like more of an update rather than a request..but to be on a safe side we have uploaded the declration form for a visa.. :)

212 days since application, 24 days after submitting additional documents. Knowing it's not easy for everyone when you are waiting for outcome of years struggle. I believe end of the day we will get right price with happiness, comfort , and brightest future . All the best [emoji846]

212 days since application, 24 days after submitting additional documents. Knowing it's not easy for everyone when you are waiting for outcome of years struggle. I believe end of the day we will get right price with happiness, comfort , and brightest future . All the best [emoji846]

234 days still waiting.....33 days since req doc......