187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

For several weeks????you must be kidding.....it was suppose to be 24 hour strike....thats what i heard from my friend

Ā 

Ā 

http://www.governmentnews.com.au/2016/03/mondays-strike-will-hit-benefit-claimants-says-human-services-gm/

Ā 

Ā 

"The Departments of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) and Agriculture will strike from Thursday March 24, with rolling strikes at airports beginning on March 22 and continuing for several weeks, across the Easter and school holidays."

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edit: crosspost from 186 thread:

Ā 

The strike will affect border protection officers at the terminals of airports. Not the delegates (case officers)

Ā 

Edited by kraji

Hi everyone can someone tells me about rsms visa if we applied nomination n visa at same time ?? Then how long it will take ?? We submit our all documents ...... Medicals everything on 2 sep 2015..... Online status shows that no visa officer appointed yet .... M really worried

Also want to know .... What about nomi and visa will approve at same time ??? Wht is the process if anyone knows then plz help me out [emoji17]

Ā 

Many thanks

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Mann dharna

Hi everyone can someone tells me about rsms visa if we applied nomination n visa at same time ?? Then how long it will take ?? We submit our all documents ...... Medicals everything on 2 sep 2015..... Online status shows that no visa officer appointed yet .... M really worried

Also want to know .... What about nomi and visa will approve at same time ??? Wht is the process if anyone knows then plz help me out [emoji17]

Ā 

Many thanks

Ā 

Ā 

Yes in most of the cases they approve nom and visa together....as i can see you applied on 2nd of sep ,u might have to wait for another 2-3 weeks before you get any response from immi as they are still working on august files..s

Yes in most of the cases they approve nom and visa together....as i can see you applied on 2nd of sep ,u might have to wait for another 2-3 weeks before you get any response from immi as they are still working on august files..s

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks love Australia ..... Hopefully cross d fingers in 2-3 week we will get good news

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi Rhinefiel, so your nomination has been approved ??

It was lodged on 22/10/15?? Means October files are opening too

Ā 

My only concern is if they have opened his file and his nomination has been approved then why diidnt they approved his visa (HE APPLIED BOTH TOGETHER)......Because in my case i applied for nomination on 3rd august 2015 and visa on 20 feb 2016,, my nomination Got app on 18 feb 2016 (LUCKILY) and i have been requested for add doc on 20th feb for the visa ( PCC AND MED)

Anyone knows how we can check processing of nomination. I didnt applied visa yet .waiting for nomination approval.i have an acknowledgement letter and trn number but when i put my detail it says to import an application that is not in your account provide the folowing information. Please help me if anyone knows about it .thanks in advance

Ā 

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Anyone knows how we can check processing of nomination. I didnt applied visa yet .waiting for nomination approval.i have an acknowledgement letter and trn number but when i put my detail it says to import an application that is not in your account provide the folowing information. Please help me if anyone knows about it .thanks in advance

Ā 

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Hi ropar

nomination means employer application.

You cant do anything with it.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk