187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi everyone, just heard a sad news from my agent, it says my nomination has been refused because of I had Student Visa refusal history, they doubt my immigration intention. I called the immigration this morning and they still asked for documents for my visa application, how this possible? I am so confused!

Hi everyone, just heard a sad news from my agent, it says my nomination has been refused because of I had Student Visa refusal history, they doubt my immigration intention. I called the immigration this morning and they still asked for documents for my visa application, how this possible? I am so confused!

Really sorry to hear that, Freddy. The reason for the refusal given by your MA is especially confusing since the nomination is a consideration of the position and of the legitimacy of your prospective employer, rather than of your merits as an applicant.

Ā 

I don't think your student refusal history is affected your nomination. You need to ask your MA for the refusal letter. Check the reasons.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ā 

Are you able to Dispute this decision? This is so unreasonable! :mad:

Actually i call immi on Tuesday. The guy i talk with leave note on my files to look ASAP

Ā 

Ā 

Nomination lodge on 27 march 2015.

Nomination approved on 16 August 2015.

Visa application lodge on 25 August 2015.

Waiting.....

Ā 

Congratulations Gurb!!! So happy for you! Keep talking with us so we can keep our sprit high!!

Ā 

Sad to hear this tragic news but as per my opinion your student refusal history doesn't impact on your RSMS visa application. You need to review the statement again & retry with a migration advice. Good LUCK

Sad to hear this tragic news but as per my opinion your student refusal history doesn't impact on your RSMS visa application. You need to review the statement again & retry with a migration advice. Good LUCK

Ā 

Thanks, my agent didn't get their work done well from the beginning. I don't really trust their excuse as well. Sadly it's Friday now and I need to wait in the bad moon till Monday to ask them for refusal letter.

Thanks, my agent didn't get their work done well from the beginning. I don't really trust their excuse as well. Sadly it's Friday now and I need to wait in the bad moon till Monday to ask them for refusal letter.

Ā 

all is well in the end. If it is not well, then it is not the end

I don't think your student refusal history is affected your nomination. You need to ask your MA for the refusal letter. Check the reasons.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ā 

Thank you, I will do that for sure, it's too unreasonable. Do you guys think I have any chance to will win the tribunal to get my nomination again?

I don't think we can "apply" priority for 187, and Zoya's colleague is Childcare Educator, I think RESE consider her position as a urgent one, so they pick it and finish ASAP, I have watched 187 for 2 years, this is the only one I have seen that be finalized in 2 months.

I don't think we can "apply" priority for 187, and Zoya's colleague is Childcare Educator, I think RESE consider her position as a urgent one, so they pick it and finish ASAP, I have watched 187 for 2 years, this is the only one I have seen that be finalized in 2 months.

Ā 

i have seen few student visa application processing & finalised in less then a month or two but for PR this is the only i have heard & witnesses.

Really sorry to hear that, Freddy. The reason for the refusal given by your MA is especially confusing since the nomination is a consideration of the position and of the legitimacy of your prospective employer, rather than of your merits as an applicant.

Ā 

Yes, that's really sucks. I have my everything there and get turned down only because of my student visa has been refused.

its really sad news mate.. but the reason you told its totaly undigestable.. because immi cant refuse you visa based on student visa refusal history.. but i dont know at tje movemwnt on which visa you was and what is your history..but if wer holding any substastive visa then they cant refuse your visa.. moreover you said your nomination refused .. nomination is related to your employer not relates to you.. in the nomination immi check the employers record not yours..thats why nomination approval is a different step andvisa approval is a different step.. i have doubt on your M check with immi on monday morning..if nomination is refused then the reaon would be your MA or your employer.. not you.. seniors please correct me if i am wrong somewere

its really sad news mate.. but the reason you told its totaly undigestable.. because immi cant refuse you visa based on student visa refusal history.. but i dont know at tje movemwnt on which visa you was and what is your history..but if wer holding any substastive visa then they cant refuse your visa.. moreover you said your nomination refused .. nomination is related to your employer not relates to you.. in the nomination immi check the employers record not yours..thats why nomination approval is a different step andvisa approval is a different step.. i have doubt on your M check with immi on monday morning..if nomination is refused then the reaon would be your MA or your employer.. not you.. seniors please correct me if i am wrong somewere

Ā 

Many thank you for your concern, I was thinking the same thing, they should only look at my employer at the stage of nomination. But my MA told me because I submitted Visa and nomination together, so the CO is looking at my nomination and visa at the same time. Co refuse my nomination not visa is just to give me a chance to withdraw my visa application. Dose it sounds right to you?