187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello my friends today is my day. i m PR now. Thanks for ur support.

hey mate.. congratulation .. one more out of queue... i hope couple of more will be out of queue by the end of day.. good luck everyone and cross your finger it may be your turn now

Edited by naviozz

Actually i call immi on Tuesday. The guy i talk with leave note on my files to look ASAP

Ā 

Ā 

Nomination lodge on 27 march 2015.

Nomination approved on 16 August 2015.

Visa application lodge on 25 August 2015.

Waiting.....

Yes, I have email notice alert as well. Just never rang. I think from case to case, their system have more details of status. Because she told me she saw processing in her system.

So it seems the immi website is having an update issue i guess... Or maybe they dont pay much attention for online application, any thoughts friends?

Hello

everyone

Is anyone have any idea about the Rsms visa conditions of 2 year contract period is start from when you join the employer or

when is your visa granted.

Thanks all in advance.

Ā 

Your contract period of 2 year will start from date of Visa Approval . Thanks

Just Got a call from work colleague as She got her both nomination & Visa approval a while ago . she applied in January '16 & yesterday she paid fee for dependent applicant . I'm totally Shocked ( DIBP can pick any month file ) but happy for her as well [emoji6] .

Just Got a call from work colleague as She got her both nomination & Visa approval a while ago . she applied in January '16 & yesterday she paid fee for dependent applicant . I'm totally Shocked ( DIBP can pick any month file ) but happy for her as well [emoji6] .

Hey Zoya do you know which occupation and state she was in?

Ā 

Let's pray that ours is really close!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Nom: approved 22/10

Visa : 23/10

Stats: Waiting