187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I asked our MA and a few others about priority processing for 187 and was told that you stay in the queue and no option for that visa. We were told the same for our son and sadly did listen to MA. Now have my son in home school to try and keep him up to date. Car has been sold, house nearly sold. Furniture whittled down to nearly what will fit into a 20foot cube..... and now we wait. Endlessly by the look of it

We are in exactly the same boat, we were worried that the employer would withdraw the nomination as the agents also assumed that this would be finalised by April at the latest. Even told me not to bother not to enroll my child in school here as he would only miss a small part. Luckily I didnt listen as it looks like he might almost do the whole first year before we can move to Aus.

Is there no way to ask for priority allocation on other visas like 187? Why only 457?

hi singh here nomination loged on7/12/2015

still wating

can pls someone add me on spreadsheet and explain me something about it.

thanks in advance

hi it's just a spread sheet made by forum members, so we can check that which month's files are being processed.

you can do it yourself by putting your details in cells ( no need to save ) or i will do it for you just tell me your occupation, no of people applying, date of visa and nomination lodge , processing centre

link for 187 spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pHX-DrEHWKa4hC8A2QDIT_n1DT09lSIzbmxsnEh2JaM/htmlview

Greetings everyone

my 187 visa timeline is:

RCB lodged:01/09/2015; Approved:14/09/2015

Nomination and Visa application lodged:07/09/2015

Job as a cook in QLD, Processing office:Parramatta PESE

I lodged my application with medical and all the documents. Haven't heard anything from the DIBP or MA yet. Just wondering is anybody here has got a similar timeline as mine and got their PR or still waiting.......cheers!!!

Like every journey it's obvious to drive smoothly till the end . So you can see here, there are times that the Visa Application and migration process can be a bit of a roller-coaster of emotions. In my opinion if we try and smooth out the bumps and reduce the frustration , but obviously there might be times where this isn't always possible. At these times, You can live above and beyond any circumstance because you are strong, you have willpower, and you are dang well worth it . This forum will be there with you, working hard to keep it to a minimum . Have a Great Day ☺

Like every journey it's obvious to drive smoothly till the end . So you can see here, there are times that the Visa Application and migration process can be a bit of a roller-coaster of emotions. In my opinion if we try and smooth out the bumps and reduce the frustration , but obviously there might be times where this isn't always possible. At these times, You can live above and beyond any circumstance because you are strong, you have willpower, and you are dang well worth it . This forum will be there with you, working hard to keep it to a minimum . Have a Great Day ☺

Thank you Zoya, have a great day!

Greetings everyone

my 187 visa timeline is:

RCB lodged:01/09/2015; Approved:14/09/2015

Nomination and Visa application lodged:07/09/2015

Job as a cook in QLD, Processing office:Parramatta PESE

I lodged my application with medical and all the documents. Haven't heard anything from the DIBP or MA yet. Just wondering is anybody here has got a similar timeline as mine and got their PR or still waiting.......cheers!!!

We have exactly the same timeline, mate.

No news yet and I think we might need to wait until the end of March at least (but I'm prepared to actually wait until April).

Our time will come, anyway ;-)

We have exactly the same timeline, mate.

No news yet and I think we might need to wait until the end of March at least (but I'm prepared to actually wait until April).

Our time will come, anyway ;-)

That's good to know mate and yea......our time will come soon....cheers!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you moving from?

Same here, house sold and the rest in storage, literally sitting on our suitcases waiting. . . Our MA did say that it could speed up as they try and clear the backlog before the financial year end. But so far I havent seen any speed. Hopefully after easter.

We both has pretty same time line rcb approved on2/11/15

nomi and visa on 12/11/15

occupation hairdresser

direct entry scheme 187

can any one provide me an idea when can I expat to open my application as waiting is really restless.

I have previously done PCc what else can the ask as requested documents from me as well as from my employer.

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 10 March 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that are lodged mid-August 2015.

None.

The last one is from a member who applied for 187 on the 13th of August!

In the other thread, people who applied for 186 in September have already Visa!

This is unbelievable. Almost a month gap.

no any haven't approved visa sep ?

who

According to the spreadsheet, BachLong applied on 7 September 2015, and received grant on 8 March 2016.

Because his nomination has been approved before, so his PR receives faster than others, my nomination is 03/09/2015 but still waiting, and some late August guys are waiting their PR as well, 187 goes so slowly now.......