187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Great News !! Please try to provide your required documents ASAP , Mostly the longer you take to send the document in the longer it will take for a decision to be made. Your Visa grant is just around the corner , All the Best ☺

Yes zoya we are providing documents within this week.thanks for best wishes.

My timeline visa applied 12 august 2015 after nomination approval.

Today got co and requested oversease pcc .finger cross hopefully i will get good news soon and all who are waiting please have some patience you will get precious gift.

Hey @sandeep kaur you really close to the big day. Just get ur stuff ready and party hard.

By the looks of it more than half of Aug applications are still pending which probably means they wont finish September files in March.

This is so frustrating as this means it will definitely be more than 6 months processing time. And this for a Priority 1 visa.

I just don't get it, starting to loose all hope now.

By the looks of it more than half of Aug applications are still pending which probably means they wont finish September files in March.

This is so frustrating as this means it will definitely be more than 6 months processing time. And this for a Priority 1 visa.

I just don't get it, starting to loose all hope now.

Hi

don't loose hope because maximum application lodged in July and August time after that there is great fall in the application hope that dec nomination application will open approx end April

With the backlog and slow processing at the moment we are considering bitting the bullet and applying for 457 to get over sooner. Realistically with our October nomination and December visa application, at the current rate we are looking at only getting visa end August at this point. Leaves you wondering what the purpose of priority 1 really is.....

Edited by JuanitaA

Good Morning!

Hope everyone is doing well & bless .

Each Australian Visa case is assessed on its own merits therefore each case is different and will be subject to different processes teams of DIBP . Providing all the documents will mean the case officer will not have to make repeated requests for information nor wait for the information to be gathered and provided. It could mean our application will be assessed more quickly if it is very well prepared .Lastly it is worth to wait 6-8 months in processing our application and become Australian permanent resident. If we have made it this far in life, we all clearly have some skills and resources already in place. Wish we all will get this goal in less time frame & may we received visa grant soon ☺

Edited by Zoya Khan

good morning!

Hope everyone is doing well & bless .

Each australian visa case is assessed on its own merits therefore each case is different and will be subject to different processes teams of dibp . Providing all the documents will mean the case officer will not have to make repeated requests for information nor wait for the information to be gathered and provided. It could mean our application will be assessed more quickly if it is very well prepared .lastly it is worth to wait 6-8 months in processing our application and become australian permanent resident. If we have made it this far in life, we all clearly have some skills and resources already in place. Wish we all will get this goal in less time frame & may we received visa grant soon ☺

thanks zoya you are the only one here who keeps on motivating everyone.

You are a great positive thinker.

All the very best you may get your pr today.

Edited by Manny47

Good Day everyone I need help, nomination and Visa applied by the end of July, so far still waiting, status application received. Already sent email to DIPB three weeks ago but no reply.

Is there anything I can do to make sure my case is not been left out? Isn't it strange that my case has already took more than 7 months but still waiting to be opened?

Good Day everyone I need help, nomination and Visa applied by the end of July, so far still waiting, status application received. Already sent email to DIPB three weeks ago but no reply.

Is there anything I can do to make sure my case is not been left out? Isn't it strange that my case has already took more than 7 months but still waiting to be opened?

Call DIPB directly and ask why it takes so long, wish you luck

With the backlog and slow processing at the moment we are considering bitting the bullet and applying for 457 to get over sooner. Realistically with our October nomination and December visa application, at the current rate we are looking at only getting visa end August at this point. Leaves you wondering what the purpose of priority 1 really is.....

Hi Juanita, we also wanted to go for the 457 in the meantime but our employer doesnt want to.

Our agent also advised that there is a possibility that the 457 can also take up to 12 weeks.

For all that extra money and maybe a month or so sooner. Not sure if it is worth it but definately know the feeling[emoji31]

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

It's so difficult to make a decision or know what the right decision is at the moment. There is just so much as risk. Our agent is saying 30 days for 457, provided there are no questions asked and apparently we can try apply for priority processing for 457. I hate living in limbo like this. My biggest concern is that if Immi keeps on with the 7-9 months that they currently on, then our Nomination will only be processed between May-Jul and our visas around Aug. That after the initial feedback from the MA (when we started the process) was that all should be done by May as a worse case scenario.

Hi Juanita, we also wanted to go for the 457 in the meantime but our employer doesnt want to.

Our agent also advised that there is a possibility that the 457 can also take up to 12 weeks.

For all that extra money and maybe a month or so sooner. Not sure if it is worth it but definately know the feeling[emoji31]

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

We are in exactly the same boat, we were worried that the employer would withdraw the nomination as the agents also assumed that this would be finalised by April at the latest. Even told me not to bother not to enroll my child in school here as he would only miss a small part. Luckily I didnt listen as it looks like he might almost do the whole first year before we can move to Aus.

Is there no way to ask for priority allocation on other visas like 187? Why only 457?