187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I Suggest you give few working days . Who knows what tomorrow may bring for you . It won't be long now , Just believe in yourself .Wish you all the

best ☺

thanks,hope so! you will get your PR very soon (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

Hi Zoya thanks for your reply I am complying my student visa condition but the call I have received

From immi I am not sure weather it's right or fake.How do I find out that I am so nurves.

I personally don't know how to find out that call was fake or real . My opinion regarding your working hours per week is stick with your student visa conditions untill your Visa or at least Nomination approval. You don't need to worry about rest of the things . I wish you all the best in whole process. Thanks ☺

I personally don't know how to find out that call was fake or real . My opinion regarding your working hours per week is stick with your student visa conditions untill your Visa or at least Nomination approval. You don't need to worry about rest of the things . I wish you all the best in whole process. Thanks ☺

Shradha don't take risk. You are strictly under student visa conditions till new visa is granted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today is my day. I finally get PR

nomination application 7/8/2015

visa application 13/8/2015

nomination & visa approved 3/3/2016:wink:

Brilliant congratulations! Did you need to provide any additional documents? How long after you got case officer did you get visa?

Brilliant congratulations! Did you need to provide any additional documents? How long after you got case officer did you get visa?

no extra docments require, MA called me in the noon, said got nomination approval, one hours later, called me again, said Visa got approved.

Hello guys im having small question for you all hopefully u can share some vews about thismy setuation. Currently i have applied 187 direct entry. I have subbmited all copy of previous passport and current passport for supporting my pc. Now my setuation is my current passport is all set and every thing is ok. But my previous passport which was expired a year ago has wrong dob and i have to support 2 police clearance with that passport. One of my police clearance is which i subbimited has currect date of birth but the dob differe from old passport and it contain old passport no. And my another clearance has wrong dob as per my old passport , in this setuation what will happen to my application? Dose it effect my application outcome? i hope some one can share some views.

rcb applied: can't remember

nomination: 16th sep 2015

visa lodge: 16th sep 2015