187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Just a reminder: if you are browsing this forum and have not yet added your application details to the spreadsheet, please do so! The more data we have, the more we will be able to find trends, and the more useful the spreadsheet will be.

Adding information is easy: simply click on the link https://goo.gl/zcZnie , find the month tab (at the bottom) for your visa application date, and, once on the right sheet, add the data requested in the row after you have added your user name. Don't worry about having to insert your information in any particular date order; the spreadsheet will be automatically be re-arranged periodically by visa application date. The spreadsheet will also automatically calculate "days waiting," too.

And if you get that magical "finalised" status, don't forget to update us before you fly free in the Australian skies!

Thanks ☺ I'm sure you are Next . Hang it tight it's coming to you soon .

Hi Zoya, i am wishing u best of luck for your PR that will get soon.Your are really supportive person to everyone. Please add me in timeline i dont know how to add. here is my detail

RCB lodge on 12/11/2015 - approved on 22/02/2016

Nomination on 04/12/2015 - Waiting

Visa will Lodge after nomination result

Please can you provide my any idea does every file takes separate processing time such as Nomination and visa. If lodge my visa file after nomination approval does it take again 6-8 months i am really worried. hardly after 7 year i applied my PR. My MA is not really good i followed my documents by self for some correction. My friends suggesting to me to keep calling him, to follow my file just want to know any idea when should i start to ask him about my nomination file process

My centre is NSW PESE

thanks

Hi everyone n Zoya on this thread i really need some advice

rcb approved 3/11/15

nomi and visa applied on 12/11/15 still waiting

my question is I am on student visa and recently I have receive call from immi that I am working more than

20 hr week while I m not also I am working as hairdresser where I have applied for visa.what could be the reason my immi agent is just asking me extra charges again to speak to tham please advice me

I would say you better to stay with student visa conditions till your RSMS visa decision OR at least till your Nomination approval. If your MA have charged you extra fee there must be a contract between you & MA . You have to review your contract. Thanks ☺

Hi , please provide me more information regarding your occupation, number of people (who will apply for visa), country (HR/LR) . So we can update your details on spreadsheet.

It is very sad to hear that your MA is not good but, you already got the RCB Approval so just sit tight for 3 or 4 months for nomination approval.

Lodging visa before nomination approval is completely on you. If you have trust on your employer and his financial standings, don't waste time. just lodge your visa ASAP. In my view your visa grant will definitely take longer period if you apply after nomination approval.

thanks

Hi Zoya, i am wishing u best of luck for your PR that will get soon.Your are really supportive person to everyone. Please add me in timeline i dont know how to add. here is my detail

RCB lodge on 12/11/2015 - approved on 22/02/2016

Nomination on 04/12/2015 - Waiting

Visa will Lodge after nomination result

Please can you provide my any idea does every file takes separate processing time such as Nomination and visa. If lodge my visa file after nomination approval does it take again 6-8 months i am really worried. hardly after 7 year i applied my PR. My MA is not really good i followed my documents by self for some correction. My friends suggesting to me to keep calling him, to follow my file just want to know any idea when should i start to ask him about my nomination file process

My centre is NSW PESE

thanks

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Hi, want some help

I am currently holding a student which will be expired on August, however, i finished my degree earlier, that means i have not enrolled any courses this last semester. The uni reminds me the student visa might be cancelled.

I am already lodge Visa187 and already got the BVA, the BVA is not effect due to my student visa is currently in effect.

So i would like to know, if my student visa cancelled by the department, will it effect on the BVA???

Thank you so much for your help!!!

Hi, want some help

I am currently holding a student which will be expired on August, however, i finished my degree earlier, that means i have not enrolled any courses this last semester. The uni reminds me the student visa might be cancelled.

I am already lodge Visa187 and already got the BVA, the BVA is not effect due to my student visa is currently in effect.

So i would like to know, if my student visa cancelled by the department, will it effect on the BVA???

hi if u canceled ur student visa either volunteers or by immigration ur bva will automatically sized and u will have apply bve and u don't have work rights no travel because if ur substantive visa finish only then ur bva come in effect same boat I m

Hi, want some help

Hey mate, look it's entirely Upto you if you want play safe or you wanna learn the hard way. I'll be honest with you stick to your visa conditions of student visa and enroll in a short 6 month very or something or withdraw it before they cancel it. If they cancel it your credibility goes here n there and they might take longer to take make decision on your 187 or there could be some othe conveniences which we might not bd aware of.

If you withdraw your student visa but I suggest keep few doors unlocked for yourself.

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 2 March 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged early August 2015.

DIBP is still processing early August

RSMS Direct Entry, Nomination lodged: 31 July 2015, still waiting...

Has anyone got any update, who lodged on the same date?

I think you need to call or let your employer to call, since you have been waiting for such a long time, as least ask has your case been allocated to a CO

RSMS Direct Entry, Nomination lodged: 31 July 2015, still waiting...

Has anyone got any update, who lodged on the same date?

Hi see my timelines in signature. You'll b anyday now.

I've got co and submitted docs. .. waiting. Check the spreadsheet 

Hi everyone n Zoya on this thread i really need some advice

rcb approved 3/11/15

nomi and visa applied on 12/11/15 still waiting

my question is I am on student visa and recently I have receive call from immi that I am working more than

20 hr week while I m not also I am working as hairdresser where I have applied for visa.what could be the reason my immi agent is just asking me extra charges again to speak to tham please advice me

Hi Zoya thanks for your reply I am complying my student visa condition but the call I have received

From immi I am not sure weather it's right or fake.How do I find out that I am so nurves.

Good morning everyone [emoji1]

Praying to see more grants today [emoji120][emoji1037][emoji12]

Nomination : July 23, 2015

Granted : October 22, 2015

Visa lodged : October 23, 2015

Stats : Application received

Good Morning!

Would like to see more PR Approval today as like everyone. If I'm not wrong the last PR grant was 4-5 days ago . Hoping we will have few smiling faces today till closing hours ☺

Good Morning!

Would like to see more PR Approval today as like everyone. If I'm not wrong the last PR grant was 4-5 days ago . Hoping we will have few smiling faces today till closing hours ☺

Yours is really close get ready to party [emoji120]

Yours is really close get ready to party [emoji120]

I'll count more 28 days from day before yesterday on submitting required documents. As NO Hurry NO Worry I'm relax waiting for final announcement . Definitely every moment is full of joy , happiness and be excited of life ☺

Hi,

Just a quick question are they processing early August applications??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes DIBP is currently processing early August applications .

This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Email Updated on 2 March 2016 IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged early August . Thanks ☺

I got my visa on 9 October last year and my application and nomination was applied on 2 June 2015. They are working more slowly now. Good luck to you all. Wait is difficult but End is more beautiful.

You can keep track of your application through immi account by letting know your MA

I got my visa on 9 October last year and my application and nomination was applied on 2 June 2015. They are working more slowly now. Good luck to you all. Wait is difficult but End is more beautiful.

You can keep track of your application through immi account by letting know your MA

Yes , you guys were lucky as we have seen few people getting visa in within 5 months period . The process slowed down after Christmas & New Year. Now since January'16 there is Unconsistency when it comes to processing . DIBP has finalized applications mix till Sep'15 . We were hoping things would speed up ☺

Yes , you guys were lucky as we have seen few people getting visa in within 5 months period . The process slowed down after Christmas & New Year. Now since January'16 there is Unconsistency when it comes to processing . DIBP has finalized applications mix till Sep'15 . We were hoping things would speed up ☺

Hopefully they start working fast. Good Luck to you.