187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Almost half day is gone nothing about August files. I ask my MA to follow up my case but heard nothing. He said it can take up to 8 months.

Though it's stressful situation but I'm still hoping to get rid of out . I'm very much sure we all will be going to hear good news in this week . CheerUp ☺

Glad to share this information here !! Immi account status changed to information requested. Now Required documents are ..

1. Personal particulars for character assessment.

2. Latest Passport certified copies .

Have a conversation with Migration team as they already submitted these documents at the time of application & Now they are going to upload again today . Again saying believe in yourself fellows you will be next . All the best ☺

Glad to share this information here !! Immi account status changed to information requested. Now Required documents are ..

Have a conversation with Migration team as they already submitted these documents at the time of application & Now they are going to upload again today . Again saying believe in yourself fellows you will be next . All the best ☺

congrats!!!

Though it's stressful situation but I'm still hoping to get rid of out . I'm very much sure we all will be going to hear good news in this week . CheerUp ☺

Why CO asks docs that already be submitted? I can't understand, many people have similar situation.

Why CO asks docs that already be submitted? I can't understand, many people have similar situation.

My passport expired in month of Sep'15 but i update new passport right after reviewing it . Don't understand about the other document . Waiting Game starts again with hope it won't be long now till final decision .

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 25 January 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged early August 2015.

Apparently immi had system issues. Our luck! Seems alot were asked for docs already submitted. Feel unfair we now must wait again. Their error for supposedly "corrupt " documents. Hence re-request. Very frustrating as unnecessary delay. Come pls immi do us August files

Apparently immi had system issues. Our luck! Seems alot were asked for docs already submitted. Feel unfair we now must wait again. Their error for supposedly "corrupt " documents. Hence re-request. Very frustrating as unnecessary delay. Come pls immi do us August files

Well known issue , hope it won't take too long till final decision ☺

Hi

Our MA has lodged our application which is in their Immi Account, I have now imported this application to our own Immi account. Does this remove the application or complicate anything on the agents Immi Account?

Where can I view the documents that were uploaded.

On the right hand side, when I view the application, it has all the applicants and option to upload docs and view health assessment only

Hi all

i have been following this forum for long time but posting first time.

I have applied for RSMS VISA AS pastry cook in bakery in SA.

first stage cleared.

second and third stage applied 18/12/2015.

any idea when can I get the response as I am on student visa now and have to pay uni fees if I dont get any result..

thanks in advance..

The waiting is the worst. We also waiting for our 187 Nominations and visa. Nomination 7/10 and visa 17/12

have heard that they taking 7-8 months to assign a case manager. The part I am really abttling to understand it that RSMS 187 is a priority group 1 visa yet it seems to be the one visa that takes the longest to be allocated a CO and even longer to be approved

Hi

Our MA has lodged our application which is in their Immi Account, I have now imported this application to our own Immi account. Does this remove the application or complicate anything on the agents Immi Account?

Where can I view the documents that were uploaded.

On the right hand side, when I view the application, it has all the applicants and option to upload docs and view health assessment only

It doesn't effect your application but you don't need to do anything except viewing your application activities as you have MA for correspondence . That's how i view my documents click on TRN number , Now you will see your name , attached documents, health assessment etc . Click on attached documents and view which documents has been attached already at the time of application . Thanks ☺

Hi all

i have been following this forum for long time but posting first time.

I have applied for RSMS VISA AS pastry cook in bakery in SA.

first stage cleared.

second and third stage applied 18/12/2015.

any idea when can I get the response as I am on student visa now and have to pay uni fees if I dont get any result..

thanks in advance..

The standard processing time is 6 months from date of application as per DIBP website. Due to delayed processing & in consistently now it is between 6-8 months . If you are on student visa you can get better advice from your MA . All the best ☺

The waiting is the worst. We also waiting for our 187 Nominations and visa. Nomination 7/10 and visa 17/12

have heard that they taking 7-8 months to assign a case manager. The part I am really abttling to understand it that RSMS 187 is a priority group 1 visa yet it seems to be the one visa that takes the longest to be allocated a CO and even longer to be approved

Yes you are right , RSMS 187 have priority over other visas but unfortunately the whole takes now 6-8 months including nomination approval, allocation of CO & till final decision. Hope it won't be too long at your turn ☺

I'm following this thread for a while now, I've seen several people getting visa in within 5 months...

The process slowed down after Christmas/New Year.

I'm counting the day to my 6 months mark, I will freak out if I have to wait 2 more months! LOL

I'm following this thread for a while now, I've seen several people getting visa in within 5 months...

The process slowed down after Christmas/New Year.

I'm counting the day to my 6 months mark, I will freak out if I have to wait 2 more months! LOL

True but that was till december last year. There is matter of no consistency when it comes to processing as you can they have finalized applications till September. We were hoping things would speed up this year but if anything, it has slowed down. Good LUCK ☺

Congratulations Zoya.

You deserve the best, and it will be soon. Thank you for inspiring all the time.

My passport expired in month of Sep'15 but i update new passport right after reviewing it . Don't understand about the other document . Waiting Game starts again with hope it won't be long now till final decision .

Nice to see some movement on your application. Hope you don't have to wait too much longer for "finalised."