187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

found that on the website

the current low risk countries of the Australian Immigration department are:Andorra

Austria

Belgium

Brunei

Canada

Denmark

Finland

France

Germany

Greece

Hong Kong SAR

Iceland

Ireland

Italy

Japan

Liechtenstein

Luxembourg

Malaysia

Malta

Monaco

Netherlands

Norway

Portugal

San Marino

Singapore

South Korea

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

United Kingdom

United States Of America

Vatican City

If your country isn’t listed here then it means your living in a high risk country

Hi everyone.

Direct entry visa 187

Holding student visa

3 people in this application

RCB approved: 18/08/15

Nomination applied: 18/09/15

Still waiting for Nomination

Via MA.

Please add me to the spreadsheet. Thank you very much

Hi Rajdeep, please let us know when you've applied for the actual visa, and we'll add your details.

Hi everyone.

Direct entry visa 187

Holding student visa

3 people in this application

RCB approved: 18/08/15

Nomination applied: 18/09/15

Still waiting for Nomination

Via MA.

You are added in spreadsheet without visa application date in month of September'15 , please check the details. Thanks ☺

• Like 1

It's interesting that all 187 visa applicants that have added their details to the sheet are Direct Entry. Any Transition stream 187 applicants out there?

Hello again,

I posted for the first time yesterday and wasn't sure it was visible as I have had no acknowledgement or comments to my questions:(

please add me to your spreadsheet if you see this post.

Nomination applied September 22, 2015

Visa applied November 13, 2015

Direct Entry LR

Bricklayer

MA used

Hello again,

I posted for the first time yesterday and wasn't sure it was visible as I have had no acknowledgement or comments to my questions:(

please add me to your spreadsheet if you see this post.

Nomination applied September 22, 2015

Visa applied November 13, 2015

Direct Entry LR

Bricklayer

MA used

You are added in spreadsheet in month of November '15, please check the details & let us know . Thanks ☺

Hi guys, here is my timeline

Nomination & Visa both applied on 29 Jul 2015

Nomination information requested on 13 Jan 2016

Visa information requested on 18 Jan 2016

Requested documents uploaded on 18 Jan 2016

HR country, WA team, still waiting stressfully…

Edited by pandasozy

My timeline:

Nom & Visa 28th Aug 2015

onshore, HR, Support Engineer, WA

Its been almost 6 months and still waiting for C0 :(

Wellcome back in waiting queue, Nothing changed except few more applications since last time we have been in a dialog. Hope DIBP speed up the process & we will hear good news soon . I'll add your timeline in our new 187 spreadsheet . Thanks ☺

Last Saturday DIBP process more files compare to other days. I hope this is going to happen tomorrow as well.

Nomination lodge on 27 march 2015.

Nomination approved on 16 August 2015.

Visa application lodge on 25 August 2015.

Waiting.....

Edited by Gurb

hi any body can help me at this my situation( as a cook cert3 AND CERT4)

nomination applied on 18/9/2016 still waiting i don't want apply the visa until i'll get nomination approved

student visa getting expired in 16/3/2016 TR not eligible student visa i'm thinking anybody give me a good idea according to there experience

thanks to all have a goodnight

nomination applied on 18/9/2016 still waiting i don't want apply the visa until i'll get nomination approved

student visa getting expired in 16/3/2016 TR not eligible student visa i'm thinking anybody give me a good idea according to there experience

@RAJDEEP you would need some kin I visa or bridging visa atleast. Else they might create an issue or also ask you to put your visa offshore so either have you visa docs ready and if you don't hear anything atleast 4 working dad before your visa express I'd suggest you to put in visa application.

Or or put em extension for student visa

else apply TR , I've seen you mentioned sone thug about not eligible if you can explain. As in general after studies you can apply tr. I guess either your study is not on that level to apply for tr or not completed but whatever it is please explain so we can find something for you.

Just make ake sure you have a visa or bridging visa.

hi Rajdeep,

according to your current situation, I guess you should apply for the visa ASAP. there was few members on this forum who had the similar case and didn't got enough time to apply for the visa while waiting for the nomination approval. its better to wait here than offshore . if you are confident that you satisfied all the requirement for your nomination, go for visa straight away.

if you are going for another option ( extending your student visa) , why not use the same money and effort for 187 visa. At least you will be one step closer to your PR.

Our very own 187 spreadsheet is now ready for you to add your timelines! The shortened URL is https://goo.gl/zcZnie

Once we have some data to work with, I will add formulas and calculations for processing times etc.

Credit must go to S RAIKA for getting this off the ground. In particular, huge kudos must go to the creator of, and contributors to, the 186 spreadsheet, on which this 187 spreadsheet is based.

Please share and add this URL to your signatures.

So extremely grateful much appreciated. Fantastic to have our own spreadsheet.

thanks...Brets

thing is i'm not happy with my MA...i'll c by next week

hi there,

i believe you have to make a quick decision as your student visa going to finish soon. I wish you will get your nomination approval next week. Like I mentioned before, if your are confident with your MA, go for the visa. If not, you need to take a professional advice from someone high profile MA.

What ever you do, do it fast. You can make lots of things hapening onshore rather than offshore.

best of luck.