187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Guys, if possible, please go to the spreadsheet (see link in my signature below) and add your own details, if possible. Anyone can edit the sheet. If you have any trouble after trying yourself, please post your details here, and one of the other forum members will do it for you. But please still look at the sheet to see what details are requested to make the information useful to all users.

To preserve privacy, only your POI user name is needed.

Cheers, and keep the faith!

Here comes the beamer, hope everyone understand what to write & what we don't need to . You made it so easy for them & helpful . Surly we must follow the criteria and rules of PIO .

Visa subclass 187 Direct Entry

State: ACT RCB

Applying from: I am in Australia and is in student visa. Bridging has granted.

Nomination and RCB Drafted from employer for RCB 24 Jan 2016 (this draft gave TRN which was used for application before RCB approval came in)

RCB applied 27 Jan, 2016

RCB approved 2 Feb 2016

Nomination updated with approved RCB from employer 2 Feb 2016

Application submitted 27 Jan 2016

Thats all i know so far, I hear here people talking about nomination approved date? what is that and when does that happens? Were i supposed to wait until nomination approves to apply for visa? I did apply on the very same date when nomination was applied as my employer passed TRN no to proceed with application.

Can some one explain me in detail, how it works? or how it was supposed to be? Did i do anything wrong here?

I heard people, visa for 187 been approved within 3 months? One guy i know who applied and visa granted within 3 months (Onsore, cook) Is it really taking more than 6 months.

thanks

LD

Hi Guys,

I am following this forum since July 2014. After more than one and half year of wait, finally today I woke up as a permanent resident of Australia. :)

Applicants: 1

First Nomination Applied: July 2014

Nomination Refused: January 2015

MRT: January 2015

New/2nd Nomination: February 2015

2nd Nomination Approved: July 2015

Visa lodge: 3/08/2015

MRT open: Somewhere near Sep-Oct 2015, they were satisfied (written in result) but they refused it as the other nomination was already approved.

Visa Doc Requested: 18/02/2016 (Police certificate, it was already there) - VIC Centre

Visa GRANTED: 25/02/2016 - NSW Centre

I wish you all the best and hope you get yours very soon, sooner then you are expecting. If you have any question please let me know.

You guys were a big support and motivation for me. I checked this forum almost every hour :)

Hi Guys,

I am following this forum since July 2014. After more than one and half year of wait, finally today I woke up as a permanent resident of Australia. :)

MRT open: Somewhere near Sep-Oct 2015, they were satisfied (written in result) but they refused it as the other nomination was already approved.

Visa Doc Requested: 18/02/2016 (Police certificate, it was already there) - VIC Centre

I wish you all the best and hope you get yours very soon, sooner then you are expecting. If you have any question please let me know.

You guys were a big support and motivation for me. I checked this forum almost every hour :)

Congratulations ? you have rewarded with your hardwork & time and you deserve it . Enjoy the precious moment ☺

What was your occupation mate

Hi Guys,

Hi Guys,

Huge congratulations, 3rdAugust!

Can someone please do mine timeline:

187 direct entry

HR country

onshore application

state: WA

RCB lodged: 02/11/2015 approved 13/01/2016

nomination and visa applied on 19/11/2015

number of people: 2

medical : finalized

status on immi account: application received

acknowleged letter received from: nsw.pse.@border.gov.au

thank you

Thats all i know so far, I hear here people talking about nomination approved date? what is that and when does that happens? Were i supposed to wait until nomination approves to apply for visa? I did apply on the very same date when nomination was applied as my employer passed TRN no to proceed with application.

Can some one explain me in detail, how it works? or how it was supposed to be? Did i do anything wrong here?

Like the actual visa, your employer nomination must be approved by DIBP before your actual visa application can be approved. This does not mean that you need to wait for the nomination to be approved before your submit your visa application. Some people choose to wait so that they don't risk their visa application fees, but in most cases--as in yours, it seems--the visa application is submitted before the nomination is approved. DIBP will let your employer know once your nomination is approved.

Can someone please do mine timeline:

187 direct entry

HR country

onshore application

state: WA

RCB lodged: 02/11/2015 approved 13/01/2016

nomination and visa applied on 19/11/2015

number of people: 2

medical : finalized

status on immi account: application received

acknowleged letter received from: nsw.pse.@border.gov.au

thank you

You are added in spreadsheet in month of November'15 , you can view it & make sure the details are right and please update here information if you will receive any from DIBP . Good LUCK ☺

You are added in spreadsheet in month of November'15 , you can view it & make sure the details are right and please update here information if you will receive any from DIBP . Good LUCK ☺

Thank you Zoya..

yes I will update as soon as I hear from DIBP

Hi Guys,

Congrats buddy [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Our very own 187 spreadsheet is now ready for you to add your timelines! The shortened URL is https://goo.gl/zcZnie

Once we have some data to work with, I will add formulas and calculations for processing times etc.

Credit must go to S RAIKA for getting this off the ground. In particular, huge kudos must go to the creator of, and contributors to, the 186 spreadsheet, on which this 187 spreadsheet is based.

Please share and add this URL to your signatures.

yes .. true all credit to creator of 186 spreadsheet. [emoji2]

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

many congrats.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk