187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Congratulations to those who have got their nomination and visa approved :) And wish all of them a very best of luck who are waiting ... :)

My timeline is as follows:

Nom & App : End of Aug'15

Haven't heard anything yet ...

Application status: Application received ...

Hoping to hear some good news by the end of this month :)

*This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 10 February 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

(If your office Email program uses an auto-response rule please add an exception to the rule to prevent email bounce backs from nsw.pse@border.gov.au Also we ask that you remove the old nsw.pse@immi.gov.au address from all electronic address lists and replace it with nsw.pse@border.gov.au)

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged early August 2015.

*This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email**

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

(If your office Email program uses an auto-response rule please add an exception to the rule to prevent email bounce backs from nsw.pse@border.gov.au Also we ask that you remove the old nsw.pse@immi.gov.au address from all electronic address lists and replace it with nsw.pse@border.gov.au)

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged early August 2015.

Pls pls choose me tomorrow. I'm going crazy watching waiting! 3/8/2015 got to be anyday

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Waiting waiting waiting! Lodged in late Aug 2015!

Hi! Applied for my 187 on September 1st. Today my employer got an email saying the nomination had been approved but I'm assuming that this means my part of the application and my PR visa is still being decided?

I'm assuming it is good news that the nomination is approved but I am still concerned my visa is going to be rejected as I only have 2 years 8 months experience in my nominated position not the 3 years and I am aware they are strict on this. There are specific reasons for me to be in the position (the business in expanding etc) and I have work for the business for over 1y5m which does take me over the 3 years but the extra 5 months was undertaken after the application so isn't considered.

Can anyone shed some light on this good or bad? I'm doing the process solo with out a MA so I can't just ask them. Cheers.

Gday hzmahh i think you have got confused about it under direct entry stream you dont need any work experience,you need only work experience when you are going to apply for temporary transition stream.they used to have this rule in 2012 but after some time they abolish it......

At current processing speeds you could expect to wait about 6 months, although some have been lucky enough to get it in 5 or so.

Nomination 29/7 visa 3/8.

Will be 28 weeks/7 months on Monday of Waiting. ... don't get hopes up too early it can be soul destroying.

Praying me on Monday

Nomination approved on 29th July and Visa Applied 30th July and there is no news at all

I have spoken to Immigration yesterday and they said processing is fast for those who are in Transition Stream from 457 to 187 etc etc

But for RSMS Visa 187 , HR it will take 8 months to allocate the CO and then it will be processed further

So I guess we need to wait for 8 months to complete

This whole immigration process is really a crap , I don't understand why these ass ho88888 are not working to get on to the things in timely manner

I am really over to all this immigration bull ****

Nomination approved on 29th July and Visa Applied 30th July and there is no news at all

I have spoken to Immigration yesterday and they said processing is fast for those who are in Transition Stream from 457 to 187 etc etc

But for RSMS Visa 187 , HR it will take 8 months to allocate the CO and then it will be processed further

So I guess we need to wait for 8 months to complete

This whole immigration process is really a crap , I don't understand why these ass ho88888 are not working to get on to the things in timely manner

I am really over to all this immigration bull ****

Awwww... [emoji22][emoji22] Long wait .....

I spoke with 2-3 different agents and they all said the same thing that RSMS visa process takes 8 months to finalise :( .. I don't really understand why Immigration mentioned 6 months on their website, it should be 8 or 10 months. They are not stick with their commitments ...