187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I applied both nomination and visa in the beginning of Sep still no response and I discussed the issue with my MA recently , he said the approved rate for 187 now is much lower than before in terms of that situation he told me that I should be prepared for the worse, feel a little bit hopeless now.

Ā 

Maximun take it easy. Claim you will have it. I think what the MA meant worse was the waiting as processing slowed a bit due to holidays. Good side is everything is now back to regularity and I think process will speed up!

Ā 

Soon we will enjoy our reward!

Congrats Zoya.

I'm very please to inform here that my Nomination for Subclass 187 Visa Application has been approved just a minute ago . Received an email from MA with notice that I'll be working full time from next week . Feeling lucky getting approval after 158 days. Good Luck everyone ā˜ŗ

Ā 

Ā 

RSMS 187 Direct Entry

Early Childhood Educator

Visa & Nomination

25th August 2015

Zoya Congratulations for your nomination approval.have you check your work entitlement properly bcoz as for i know nomination approval does not change anything in applicants rights and obligations.why i said this bcoz last time you was saying if your visa does not get approved in last month you have to start your study.anyway again congrats

congrats for nomination zoya. i hope you will get your pr soon. it means they start allocating August files.

Thank you RAYS , Yes I'm hoping to get visa grant soon . 2 more working colleague got approval in 3 days as they applied mid August both nomination & visa application ā˜ŗ

I'm very please to inform here that my Nomination for Subclass 187 Visa Application has been approved just a minute ago . Received an email from MA with notice that I'll be working full time from next week . Feeling lucky getting approval after 158 days. Good Luck everyone ā˜ŗ

Ā 

Ā 

RSMS 187 Direct Entry

Early Childhood Educator

Visa & Nomination

25th August 2015

Ā 

Great news! Congratulations, and may your visa follow very soon!

Zoya Congratulations for your nomination approval.have you check your work entitlement properly bcoz as for i know nomination approval does not change anything in applicants rights and obligations.why i said this bcoz last time you was saying if your visa does not get approved in last month you have to start your study.anyway again congrats

Yes i have checked the work entitlement and discuss briefly with MA under the guidance of our group GM . The summary of our discussion is I'll be legally allowed now to work full time after approval of nomination . If still you have something that make this case different I'll be glad to hear from you . Thank you ā˜ŗ

Oh I thought they start allocating August files from this week. But you said some of your colleagues already got visa i know few guys who applied on first week in August but they haven't heard anything yet.

I said 2 work colleagues got just nomination approval in three working days as they applied (Nomi+Visa) mid august . They are not member of this forum . Apology if you find complex wording ā˜ŗ

Ā 

Ā 

RSMS 187 Direct Entry

Early Childhood Educator

Visa & Nomination

25th August 2015

congrats

Ā 

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

RSMS 187 - Nomination (457 TRT)

Ā 

Nomination Applied - 14 July 2015

Additional Documents Req - 15 Dec 2015

Documents Submitted - 13 Jan 2016

Still Waiting

Visa Application - Not yet submitted

Ā 

My 457 going to expired March 8th 2016, Nomination should get approved this month? My employer wants to submit visa after nomination approved.

Has anybody received the auto reply to indicate which month files they are currently working on for 187.

Ā 

My Timeline

RSMS Direct Entry

High Risk Country

Nomination - 21 December 2015

Visa - 22 December 2015

waiting ......

I personally didn't send/received email for DIBP but perception is they are processing mid august files .