187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

It seems immi is processing July files of those who applied Nomination and Visa same time or with little gap . I dont see any approvals of those whose Nomination got approved long back and applied Visa in the month of July ..

Ā 

Any one here whose Nomination got approved before july and lodged Visa in july .

Ā 

Nomination Approved in June .

Visa Applied on 28 July ....Still Waiting ............................

I am offshore as well

With nomination approved earlier and Visa applied on July 10

Team 7 asked for more documents which I don't know

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What u r MA told u abt that

Ā 

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Hi folks, new to this forum and have seen some good information about rsms. I applied nom on 14 July and my visa on 20 July(almost 5 months). Besides RCB approval, havent heard anything back from Immi. Medicals and all docs submitted. Any idea how long are they taking these days?

Ā 

Regards

Hi folks, new to this forum and have seen some good information about rsms. I applied nom on 14 July and my visa on 20 July(almost 5 months). Besides RCB approval, havent heard anything back from Immi. Medicals and all docs submitted. Any idea how long are they taking these days?

Ā 

Regards

Now they r processing July files . so u will get soon .

Ā 

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

nomination approved on 24June 2015

visa logdement 21July 2015

all file updated by 20 August 2015.

NSW PESE

Ā 

Still waiting

Ā 

I applied 17/07 - still no news yet ... based on immi's auto reply ...they are allocating mid july's file .. so even if my file is allocated to a CO this week, i'm assuming it will take a week for a decision to be made ... so i'm expecting either by end of December or early Jan . And looks like VIC processing center is working faster than the rest as ,someone got their PR applied on the 21 /07 .

Ā 

Good news is ... July files are being worked on .... Not so good news is its being worked in December where everything and everyone slows down ....haih...

hi guys how are you all doing, i hope everyone who applied in july got your visa grants congrats on it, :) and for the ones who are waiting for it best of luck, my case i am enough all these waiting now a days im not looking into it, totally forgot about it, waited for almost 4 to 5 months for immi to allocated july files when their status changed to july was happy think they will look into my file now, unfortunately they are not even looking into it, after many days i just had a peek into my immi account it still shows app;ication recieved though i applied visa and nom on 1st of july. last news i got to know from my MA before 2 weeks is that my educational certificated has to be assessed before processing the application. first i thought i could get my visa before x'mas or atleast before new year but now lost all hopes :(

Ā 

Nomination and Visa lodged 01 july 2015 --- waiting

Occupation Restaurant manager in QLD - high risk country.

Completed Heath check and PCC in August.

Can anyone update who applied in July got CO or any other progress than status "Application received" ?

Hi Guys,

Ā 

Hoping for best results sooner to all of us.

Ā 

Following messages in this forum, Most use immi account to check the status of your application even you applied thru MA.

Ā 

I created my immi account and entered my details and the TRN but it is showing No results found. Anyone got an idea why is it like that? TIA

hi guys how are you all doing, i hope everyone who applied in july got your visa grants congrats on it, :) and for the ones who are waiting for it best of luck, my case i am enough all these waiting now a days im not looking into it, totally forgot about it, waited for almost 4 to 5 months for immi to allocated july files when their status changed to july was happy think they will look into my file now, unfortunately they are not even looking into it, after many days i just had a peek into my immi account it still shows app;ication recieved though i applied visa and nom on 1st of july. last news i got to know from my MA before 2 weeks is that my educational certificated has to be assessed before processing the application. first i thought i could get my visa before x'mas or atleast before new year but now lost all hopes :(

Ā 

Nomination and Visa lodged 01 july 2015 --- waiting

Occupation Restaurant manager in QLD - high risk country.

Completed Heath check and PCC in August.

Can anyone update who applied in July got CO or any other progress than status "Application received" ?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Bro, I applied 2 July, both nomination and visa, case officer told to send additional documents for visa and they have been submitted on monday. Good Luck and have faith.