187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

additional docs submitted nearly 3 weeks ago for visa...

anyone have an idea ... how long i have to wait for visa ................. killing wait :skeptical:

Some times they take more than 4 weeks ..

Ā 

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

hi guys how are you all i have become mad thinking of this visa :( every second i think of this visa unfortunately nothing is working fine :'( i though atleast after they change message they will allocate my files its being 2 weeks they they started july but still my files are not allocated...applied nomination and visa on 1st of july..spoke to my MA he said they asked to validate my educational certificates from the assesing authority,,,,,loosing all my hope...does dat mean my visa might get rejected

Ā 

Nomination and Visa lodged 01 july 2015 --- waiting

Occupation Restaurant manager in QLD - high risk country.

Completed Heath check and PCC in August.

Can anyone update who applied in July got CO or any other progress than status "Application received" ?

hi guys how are you all i have become mad thinking of this visa :( every second i think of this visa unfortunately nothing is working fine :'( i though atleast after they change message they will allocate my files its being 2 weeks they they started july but still my files are not allocated...applied nomination and visa on 1st of july..spoke to my MA he said they asked to validate my educational certificates from the assesing authority,,,,,loosing all my hope...does dat mean my visa might get rejected

Ā 

Nomination and Visa lodged 01 july 2015 --- waiting

Occupation Restaurant manager in QLD - high risk country.

Completed Heath check and PCC in August.

Can anyone update who applied in July got CO or any other

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

nah, If your certificates are real then no problem unless they are fake you need to worry. Atleast bro your file is opened. Just take it easy.

Finally guys got nomination approved today.CO ask for spouse english test for visa

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations mate. So happy for ya. Visa is not too far den as well. May I please know your centre. Thank you