187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hey dude when did u apply for nomination was that on 2nd of july only or earlier??? bcoz i applied both on 1st of july and no result yet,,,,,,,,,, ahhhhhhhhhh crazy immi...losing faith on immi now,,,,,,,now a days im not looking into visa only,,,i forgot about it :(

Wats like loosing faith and trust in immigration man?? There is a correct systemised procedure for everything to be processed. They are not sitting ideal trying to convince people for a better relationship. Try respecting an authority on which Ur future relies upon in this country. Discrimination is easy....facts r difficult to digest.

Have you got a boss?? How do u feel when he keeps depreciating you regardless of all the hard work you have been putting in???? Immi is not smbdy partner that u can divorce or move on. Wait...be patient and please.....have some respect buddy.

Everybody is anxious. A lot depends upon this decision. I understand everybody's situation cuz m myself riding in same boots. If you can't appreciate and effort....try not depreciating it guys. It's a humble request. Immigration is doing wat they r supposed to do. Ur haste and hassle is only spreading negativity all around.

Everybody is anxious. A lot depends upon this decision. I understand everybody's situation cuz m myself riding in same boots. If you can't appreciate and effort....try not depreciating it guys. It's a humble request. Immigration is doing wat they r supposed to do. Ur haste and hassle is only spreading negativity all around.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I been waiting since may 2014 .....! And still waiting...

Congrats to those who got their visa and nomination approved ! You guys deserve it !

Ā 

As for us its still a pain painstakingly a long wait . TBH i dont mind the wait as i know we are well within the 6 months processing period but its always good to know the progress if any . That's why i believe some are just losing it

Ā 

Our timeline as below

Visa applied 22 July

Nomination - have no idea weather its been approved or not or even applied !

Ā 

Our MA is very reluctant to provide any sort of information to us . Our call to them met with a response saying .. ''we cant disclose such information to you .... We can only let your employer know ..... as of now we see your nomination is not approved yet ''

Ā 

Our medicals , police check and all other documents have been provided to them on August . We have not heard from our MA since . No idea if we even have a case officer or not . LOL !

Ā 

Any idea what can we do to check for information while we continue waiting .. please advice guys

Congrats to those who got their visa and nomination approved ! You guys deserve it !

Ā 

As for us its still a pain painstakingly a long wait . TBH i dont mind the wait as i know we are well within the 6 months processing period but its always good to know the progress if any . That's why i believe some are just losing it

Ā 

Our timeline as below

Visa applied 22 July

Ā 

Our MA is very reluctant to provide any sort of information to us . Our call to them met with a response saying .. ''we cant disclose such information to you .... We can only let your employer know ..... as of now we see your nomination is not approved yet ''

Ā 

Our medicals , police check and all other documents have been provided to them on August . We have not heard from our MA since . No idea if we even have a case officer or not . LOL !

Ā 

Any idea what can we do to check for information while we continue waiting .. please advice guys

Nomination part is related to employer so usually immi people will not give any info on that . what u can do is just ask u r employer abt nomination ..

Ā 

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Ā 

Ā 

Our timeline as below

Visa applied 22 July

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Now immi is processing end June and early July file ...hope they speed up process ... Mine is on 28 July.

Ā 

Now immi is processing end June and early July file ...hope they speed up process ... Mine is on 28 July.

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks APR , i hope we get our visa's soon , will check with the employer on the nomination bit !! cheers

Ā 

Did you submit your medicals??? Did they ask any extra documents?? Or you did not hear any thing from them.

Did you submit your medicals??? Did they ask any extra documents?? Or you did not hear any thing from them.

I submitted all documents from checklist .. Medicals and pcc also .. Till now they didn't ask me anything . just waiting waiting ....

Ā 

Hi Guys

I need one suggestion from you guys if someone can help me

i got RCB

i applied for Visa 187 and i am currently on 457 visa and i got 457 visa just for 0ne and half year in 1 june 2015

i applied for nomination visa 187 0n 31 july 2015 yesterday on 1 dec 2015 my nomination was refused and for visa CO requested medical

wat can i do now ??????

can i go for MRT of nomination or apply for nomination again ?????

i am sure that i have to apply for MRT for visa ///

wat you guys suggest ????

please

Hi Guys

I need one suggestion from you guys if someone can help me

i got RCB

i applied for Visa 187 and i am currently on 457 visa and i got 457 visa just for 0ne and half year in 1 june 2015

i applied for nomination visa 187 0n 31 july 2015 yesterday on 1 dec 2015 my nomination was refused and for visa CO requested medical

wat can i do now ??????

can i go for MRT of nomination or apply for nomination again ?????

i am sure that i have to apply for MRT for visa ///

wat you guys suggest ????

please

Ā 

Can u provide the reason of refuse nomination?

Can u provide the reason of refuse nomination?

they are saying that business has adequate staff

in our business organisation chart

1. owner/director

2. manager

3. cook 457 and nominee for 187

4. cook 457

5. waiter

6. waitress

i am alraedy working there as 457 temp visa holder and i am eligible for 187 vis

Edited by manny

Gday i think you can still apply for MRT review for nomination refusal but just have prove to department you guys are not creating any new position the one you guys are applying it will be for staff alredy working.i think think this should be answer for where they have said your employer have already enough staff as a reason for refusal. Good luck