187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

its really irritating :( :'( i waited all these weeks for allocation of July files even after allocating July files, they have not opened my files lost all hopes on immi feel like cancelling the application. even being applying on 1st of july these lazy buggers immigration people cant understand our frustration :'( :(

DE Nomination and Visa lodged 01 july 2015 --- waiting

Occupation Restaurant manager in QLD - high risk country.

Completed Heath check and PCC in August.Along with medical and Police clearance.

Can anyone update who applied in July got CO or any other progress than status "Application received" ?

Just Chill, I applied nomination and visa 2 july. The wait is annoying, but cant do anything about it its all in immigration hands.

Hi Guys

My Friend Got Visa Today

Timeline

RCB + Visa + nomination Applied on 25 june

Rcb Approved 9 Oct

Nomination Approved 28 Oct

Ask for spouse English 17 Nov

Submitted same day

Granted Today 27 nov 2015

So i know its really hard to wait

But Everyone's number will come

I am on same boat

waiting for visa ... Nomination approved 18 nov

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Hi

on what date in July have you lodged. Have you heard something from Immi.

Thanks.

Amitoj i lodged my file on 9 th july.....

RCB approved on 07 july 2015...

Lodged Nomination and Visa 9 th july 2015 DE

Cook Qld

Havent heard anything yet....Waiting....

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

its really irritating :( :'( i waited all these weeks for allocation of July files even after allocating July files, they have not opened my files lost all hopes on immi feel like cancelling the application. even being applying on 1st of july these lazy buggers immigration people cant understand our frustration :'( :(

DE Nomination and Visa lodged 01 july 2015 --- waiting

Occupation Restaurant manager in QLD - high risk country.

Completed Heath check and PCC in August.Along with medical and Police clearance.

Can anyone update who applied in July got CO or any other progress than status "Application received" ?

Dont worry have faith bro..

You will hear soon from them

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

None for me. 150 days today.

I have got an offer for job + RSMS. I have spend whole day looking for all information regarding whole process, but I still did not figure it out some part of it. :wacko:

So some of you are writing you applied at the same time for RCB+nomination+visa?

How is that possible, I read you need to do RCB, then employer nominates you and if IMMI approves your nomination you need to apply for visa. Or am I wrong. Is there somewhere any good source where whole process and all steps are described? Thank you in advance

I have got an offer for job + RSMS. I have spend whole day looking for all information regarding whole process, but I still did not figure it out some part of it. :wacko:

So some of you are writing you applied at the same time for RCB+nomination+visa?

How is that possible, I read you need to do RCB, then employer nominates you and if IMMI approves your nomination you need to apply for visa. Or am I wrong. Is there somewhere any good source where whole process and all steps are described? Thank you in advance

Hi

Its Just Time saving if u apply for All togther, I applied Rcb , visa and nomination on same day , Its 5 months now i got rcb and nomination approved just waiting for visa. But u should only apply all together if u know that the business going to sponsor u is Strong and will have positive outcome. Go with A good migration agent.

Hi Deb,

cheers for an answer. So you recommend to lodge those all together. Employer do not want to use any migration agent, so I have no choice in that one :(

By lodging all together will I have to pay all visa fees in advance. So in case Employer will not do his paperwork right I might not get visas and lose my money on top of it?

Hi Ross

Why the Employer have objection to hire an Agent>>

If thats The case Just apply for rcb and nomination together because visa is the most expensive part. Its Good if U take an advise from an migration agent about the employers business.

Rcb is nearly three months these days, Although Some lucky Got in few days or weeks.

just make sure business is Good and capable of Sponsoring u.

Hey guys nomination approved today and extra docs to prove for qualification on same day

Hi congratulations.

U means your visa also got approved today by providing extra documents??

or only nomination got approved and asked extra documents for visa??