187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I was was just wondering how can they prove nomination from August. Even they did not start July files yet.

[emoji15]

Ā 

I don't think is this possible . May be he applied for RCB , nomination and visa the same day. May be the approval that he received was for RCB , he nominated from state ( that is why so quick) not from federal, if they didn't open July files yet, they can't jump to August !!!

Guest Gill2015
Nomination applied 15 june, visa applied 16 june... Nomination approved 4 nov and visa granted 6 nov without asking any doc...at last my day came..

Congrats Mate. Cheers

Hi every on one question. My MA had applied mine 187 online and i had created an immi account and i know that i can import my 187 fine to my account. But if i import my file then what will happen to the file which is maintained and taking care off and submitting the required, documents, will it fully come to my account or i can just check the status of my application and rest documents can be submited by my MA.:wacko:

Hi every on one question. My MA had applied mine 187 online and i had created an immi account and i know that i can import my 187 fine to my account. But if i import my file then what will happen to the file which is maintained and taking care off and submitting the required, documents, will it fully come to my account or i can just check the status of my application and rest documents can be submited by my MA.:wacko:

Ā 

Ā 

Yes you you can just check the status. And your MA can submit docs without any problem and you can see what he updated.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Did your your nomination approved ?

hi amitoj

Ā 

i have just imported my file into immi account and checked the status its showing as finalised, but my vevo is coming up as iam on bridging visa,i am not sure whats happening

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

may you get email soon. Good luck God bless you

Hi Sardaargs

Ā 

if it says Finalised then it means a decision has been made on your application.

You need to contact your MA, He will have the news.

Ā 

Thnks,

Good Luck

Ā 

But why does its not reflecting on vevo and also the status in immi account says finalised but the date on last updated is showing my application lodged date?