187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi I am new in this forum I want some suggestion regarding nomination changing issues

I lodged my first 187 in june 2014 and I got refusal because CO was not satisfied with business plan of the employer but my MA advised me case officer took instant decision without looking all sort of business plan and indirectly CO made mistake. According to my MA advise "I lodged another nomination with same employer but after waiting 4.5 months CO requested some documents but my employer could not provide documents on time so MY MA took the extetion for another 28 days But I was totally unaware about this. after wait of 6 months I received news of refusal

after having second refusal as a cook,my MA took nearly two months to discuss n prepare an application to recieve a positive outcome.after having two refusals i was totally stressed n had a intense loss of money that i agreed to go for another RSMS with the same employer but with different ABN.NOW at present my CO again asked for some additional documents which the employer clearly told that he cant provide them n he suggest me to withdraw the application.this scenario has taken already 7 days n havent got any kind of message or a kind of suggestion from MA OR employer.just the MA send me an email of dependants ielts n requested documents for visa application

so pls suggest me Is it possible to change employer in same visa application with the same position or what I can do in this situation so please give me some suggestion I am so helpless and tensed. At this stage now I believe my MA and employer both betrayed me can any one tell me any miracle happen in this case because I have lack of time money to lodge another visa application because if I withdraw my application my Application fees cannot refund. Is it possible to go with another application with the same position and visa fees if my request is been considered by the CO.

pls pls pls reply me whatever u know or u can predict about this case.

The only way can save you are change another MA and employer. Try to find another employee with successful history of nomination before

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote

Hi I am new in this forum I want some suggestion regarding nomination changing issues

I lodged my first 187 in june 2014 and I got refusal because CO was not satisfied with business plan of the employer but my MA advised me case officer took instant decision without looking all sort of business plan and indirectly CO made mistake. According to my MA advise "I lodged another nomination with same employer but after waiting 4.5 months CO requested some documents but my employer could not provide documents on time so MY MA took the extetion for another 28 days But I was totally unaware about this. after wait of 6 months I received news of refusal

after having second refusal as a cook,my MA took nearly two months to discuss n prepare an application to recieve a positive outcome.after having two refusals i was totally stressed n had a intense loss of money that i agreed to go for another RSMS with the same employer but with different ABN.NOW at present my CO again asked for some additional documents which the employer clearly told that he cant provide them n he suggest me to withdraw the application.this scenario has taken already 7 days n havent got any kind of message or a kind of suggestion from MA OR employer.just the MA send me an email of dependants ielts n requested documents for visa application

so pls suggest me Is it possible to change employer in same visa application with the same position or what I can do in this situation so please give me some suggestion I am so helpless and tensed. At this stage now I believe my MA and employer both betrayed me can any one tell me any miracle happen in this case because I have lack of time money to lodge another visa application because if I withdraw my application my Application fees cannot refund. Is it possible to go with another application with the same position and visa fees if my request is been considered by the CO.

pls pls pls reply me whatever u know or u can predict about this case.

The only way can save you are change another MA and employer. Try to find another employee with successful history of nomination before

Not sure why you went on third time with the same employer

The best thing you could possibly do is to withdraw your application and kindle a new one from a new employer if it's easy for you

Otherwise I am sure that another refusal is around the corner of you don't supply the requested documents to the case officer.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote

I have been following this thread and some people were enquiring about June applications, mine got approved today and hope that others will get good results soon. Very happy to be granted residency after being a part of this great country for a long time. All the best to those who are waiting, don't be disheartened.

My timeline:

10-06-15 WA RCB Lodged, approved on 14-09-15

30-06-15 Visa and nomination lodged

23-10-15 Medicals

28-10-15 CO opened file and asked for additional documents which was submitted on 03-11-15

04-11-15 Visa granted :)

I have been following this thread and some people were enquiring about June applications, mine got approved today and hope that others will get good results soon. Very happy to be granted residency after being a part of this great country for a long time. All the best to those who are waiting, don't be disheartened.

My timeline:

23-10-15 Medicals

28-10-15 CO opened file and asked for additional documents which was submitted on 03-11-15

Congratulations.

wts ur occupation?

My timeline:

23-10-15 Medicals

Congratulations mate

any way what is ur occupation ?

and what additional documents CO asked.

my nomination was lodged on 25th June so expecting soon.

My timeline:

23-10-15 Medicals

congrats !!

Congrats

My timeline:

23-10-15 Medicals

My timeline:

23-10-15 Medicals

Hey....Congrats...

please let us know your occupation and state.

Wish you all the very best :)