187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Thanks @ bikerboy070707,

Really appreciated your reply. Co also asked for SVAC. I gonna pay for that but Co didn't send any invoice so I can pay for SVAC. Still waiting for my nomination approval.

Ā 

Don't pay for anything till the time you are sure that you are going to get your visa otherwise everything will going to go in the bin. Happened with me once before I applied for this application.

Guest Gill2015
Don't pay for anything till the time you are sure that you are going to get your visa otherwise everything will going to go in the bin. Happened with me once before I applied for this application.

Thanks bikerboy. What I have to do because its been one month Co requested SVAC. What u should think I have to do? Thanks

Thanks bikerboy. What I have to do because its been one month Co requested SVAC. What u should think I have to do? Thanks

Ā 

Tell your MA to send an email telling your whole situation to your CO that you are still waiting for your Nomination. Coz most of the times they just grant Nomination and Visa together, so he might be just waiting for the payment and will approve your both the files together. Who knows what your case officer is thinking. But at least ask your CO, he or she is the only one who can give you the best answer for your situation.

Guest Gill2015
Tell your MA to send an email telling your whole situation to your CO that you are still waiting for your Nomination. Coz most of the times they just grant Nomination and Visa together, so he might be just waiting for the payment and will approve your both the files together. Who knows what your case officer is thinking. But at least ask your CO, he or she is the only one who can give you the best answer for your situation.

I Have got two different CO for nomination & visa. Acc. To my MA its positive that they asked for SVAC. But I don't trust MA. He can only give us a hope nothing else. Thanks a lot mate for your valueable suggestions. I will pray to God to your PR.thanks

I have logged in my immi account cant find any applications at all. I Have a MA i guess i cant accesss

Ā 

Yes me too can't see that link anymore as it shows that it's been finalised. But I know there is a way by which you can do your medical but I don't suggest you to do that coz it may delay your application more. So now you just have to sent an email to your MA asking for new HAP ID coz your medical is expired, let see what he says in that case.

Hi guys

Did anyone has been called for interview or not. I heared that ,they invite some people.

Ā 

Ā 

And one one more question ,the docs from employer need to be update on visa files or just for nomination. Because I cannot see anything from employer in my Immi account. Or even I cannot see nomination file just a TRN no in visa file.

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks

Yes me too can't see that link anymore as it shows that it's been finalised. But I know there is a way by which you can do your medical but I don't suggest you to do that coz it may delay your application more. So now you just have to sent an email to your MA asking for new HAP ID coz your medical is expired, let see what he says in that case.

Ā 

My MA said that he has emailed the immi to extend the validity for medicals if they dont he did request for new hap id 10 days ago, still waiting for response from immi

Hi guys

Did anyone has been called for interview or not. I heared that ,they invite some people.

Ā 

Ā 

And one one more question ,the docs from employer need to be update on visa files or just for nomination. Because I cannot see anything from employer in my Immi account. Or even I cannot see nomination file just a TRN no in visa file.

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks

Its been almost 20 days now after documents submited, no reply yet from immi, called my MA he said cant do any thing we can just wait

Time line

Nomination :- 4 May 2015

Visa :- 2 july 2015

Nothing yet

As my visa is applied in july does it mean that my visa file is not yet open