187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi all just would like to share my timeline

so happy today got visa grant today at 5.10 pm was not expecting at all but anyways got it in end

Ā 

Nomination -28 feb 2015

nomiantion grant -30 July 2015

visa applied -24 March

extra doc request - 3 August 2015

visa grant -22 oct 2015

gope everyone will get their visa soon

best of luck

so happy today got visa grant today at 5.10 pm was not expecting at all but anyways got it in end

Ā 

Nomination -28 feb 2015

visa applied -24 March

visa grant -22 oct 2015

best of luck

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Many many congrats @Komalami.

Soooo happy to hear that someone got their success.

Enjoy

Ā 

Nomination -28 feb 2015

visa applied -24 March

visa grant -22 oct 2015

best of luck

Wow.

Awsome.

Finally u got it.

We are so happy 4 u.

Many many congratulations.

Important information for the people who have been waiting for there visa more then Immigration timeframe.

Ā 

A week back I called immigration and told the operator that I applied for my visa and nomination together on 14th of November 2014, with Nomi approved on 29th of April 2015. And it's going to be 11 months soon and I am already loosing my hope and my future plans gone blurry. So he checked into my file and says that my file is complete and he don't know the reason what is happening with my file, so he called where my file is allocated in WA team 7(while I was holding the line). After a while he told me that my CO said that if you have MA then you don't need to contact yourself and tell your MA to send a email to them on there general email address, stating URENT TO TEAM 7 and rest of the details. When I called my MA the next day, he already received an email from my case office saying that my APC is expired and need to send them the new one, but the email from the immigration was not official, so my MA sent him an email again asking him to send and official email and in that he should give me 28days to give result on my case and also give the reason why my file is getting delayed.

Ā 

So today my MA received an official email from Immigration asking for my APC within 28days.

Important information for the people who have been waiting for there visa more then Immigration timeframe.

Ā 

A week back I called immigration and told the operator that I applied for my visa and nomination together on 14th of November 2014, with Nomi approved on 29th of April 2015. And it's going to be 11 months soon and I am already loosing my hope and my future plans gone blurry. So he checked into my file and says that my file is complete and he don't know the reason what is happening with my file, so he called where my file is allocated in WA team 7(while I was holding the line). After a while he told me that my CO said that if you have MA then you don't need to contact yourself and tell your MA to send a email to them on there general email address, stating URENT TO TEAM 7 and rest of the details. When I called my MA the next day, he already received an email from my case office saying that my APC is expired and need to send them the new one, but the email from the immigration was not official, so my MA sent him an email again asking him to send and official email and in that he should give me 28days to give result on my case and also give the reason why my file is getting delayed.

Ā 

So today my MA received an official email from Immigration asking for my APC within 28days.

Ā 

Thats a good sign ...My MA agent sent an e-mail to the department as we spoke I will share with everyone once I hear something...thanks for the information mate...

Ā 

Nomination -28 feb 2015

visa applied -24 March

visa grant -22 oct 2015

best of luck

Ā 

Ā 

Congratz!!!

hope that we hear more good news today.

Thats a good sign ...My MA agent sent an e-mail to the department as we spoke I will share with everyone once I hear something...thanks for the information mate...

Ā 

Yes, that's realy a good sign. I wish the Co will finish your file as soon you will give them your APC.

Ā 

In my case I rang them many times but everytime same repeated answer," your file is allocated to a team and they are working on it."

Ā 

My timeline

RCB approved 22nd dec 2014

Nomination & Visa lodged 24th dec 2014

CO allocated n documents requested 20th may 2015

Submitted with in 28 days.

Additional docs requested for company on phone to M.A on 3rd August 2015

Send those with in a week. No news after that.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Nomination approved: waiting.....

Visa approved : waiting.....

Yes, that's realy a good sign. I wish the Co will finish your file as soon you will give them your APC.

Ā 

In my case I rang them many times but everytime same repeated answer," your file is allocated to a team and they are working on it."

Ā 

My timeline

RCB approved 22nd dec 2014

Nomination & Visa lodged 24th dec 2014

CO allocated n documents requested 20th may 2015

Submitted with in 28 days.

Additional docs requested for company on phone to M.A on 3rd August 2015

Send those with in a week. No news after that.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Nomination approved: waiting.....

Visa approved : waiting.....

Ā 

any idea why they took so long to process your case?

Hi All, my timeline updating

Ā 

Nomination loged on 5 Jun

Visa loged on 19 Jun

Nomination approved on 23 Oct

VAC 2 payment asked on 23 Oct

VAC 2 paid on 23 Oct

Ā 

How long will I wait for the approval of visa?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

congrats magmos. How much ielts score needed do we can avoid VAC2