187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi guys team 2 is very bad and slow as well

they don't bothered to even call back or email back to your ma I had very bad experience with team 2

about 3 weeks ago my co called my ma and said she wants my husband passport copy and ASAP she will gets it she will either try To finalize the case of same day other wise next business day but after keep waiting when my Ma and I try to contact her she said she is busy and now yesterday I called team 2 and why she is taking too long then the persona told me that she put down the date on my file that 22 October and she will finalize the case on that date

Hi guys team 2 is very bad and slow as well

they don't bothered to even call back or email back to your ma I had very bad experience with team 2

about 3 weeks ago my co called my ma and said she wants my husband passport copy and ASAP she will gets it she will either try To finalize the case of same day other wise next business day but after keep waiting when my Ma and I try to contact her she said she is busy and now yesterday I called team 2 and why she is taking too long then the persona told me that she put down the date on my file that 22 October and she will finalize the case on that date

Ohh..really. it is not good.

Immigration is getting worse day by day.

By the way.

Which visa did you applied ?

and when ?

Thanks

hi my timeline

187 trt

nomination and visa on 28.04.2015

medical done on 03.07.15 ( was told submitted by evisa within a week)

character clearance submitted via upload on 22.09.2015

nomination and visa approval still pending.

anyone with the same experience?

Ā 

yea mate.i am in the same situation.

TIMELINE

NOM & VISA - 14TH APRIL

NOM-WAITING

VISA-WAITING

Hi Everyone,

is there any one know what kind of health check we shoud do for grant 187 visa? OR Can anyone send me a link for the health check?

my time line as below;

NOR:APPLIED ON16/04/2015 approvaled on 17/09/2015 team 1

personal visa: 14/06/2015 still waitting

thanks!

Ā 

You(or your MA) should received an email regarding to undertake your health assessment, also the e-medical referral letter attached in the email, which tells you the details about your assessment. Including the required health examinations for your visa.

Ā 

If you haven't received those information, you can also get your referral letter by clicking the Get health details button in your immi account.

Ā 

Also, I have attached a sample of the referral letter below for your reference.

eMedical.jpg

eMedical.jpg

Thank you so much! I applied by myself. So i have no idea about this.

Ā 

You(or your MA) should received an email regarding to undertake your health assessment, also the e-medical referral letter attached in the email, which tells you the details about your assessment. Including the required health examinations for your visa.

Ā 

If you haven't received those information, you can also get your referral letter by clicking the Get health details button in your immi account.

Ā 

Also, I have attached a sample of the referral letter below for your reference.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31405[/ATTACH]

Hi Everyone,

is there any one know what kind of health check we shoud do for grant 187 visa? OR Can anyone send me a link for the health check?

my time line as below;

NOR:APPLIED ON16/04/2015 approvaled on 17/09/2015 team 1

personal visa: 14/06/2015 still waitting

thanks!

501 Medical Examination, 502 Chest X-ray Examination , 707 HIV test

Ā 

Required