187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

What about you nomination?? Did you call the immigration?? And what are they saying??

well immi says they can only give answer to employer about nomination thing......

I contacted employer about this , and I came to know that immi did Audit last week at employers site

I was impatient this morning so I gave a call to immi and ask for an update but the lady on the phone was very unhelpful and she only said to me that my MA is going to be contacted in case of need regarding my file..

But they said that you will hear in two weeks...OMG this is getting very hard

it has been 5 months (1 april)since i have lodged my nomination so i am curious whether there there would be a CO allocated to my file and also in my immi account it says EMPLOYER LETTER recieved.just wondwering what does that mean.i will be very thankful if somebody can enlighten me with their knowledge on this issue.THANKS

Let's hope it will faster this coming month.

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged in late April 2015.

Ā 

Ā 

this was the response received today and last modified on 26 August so lets hope may is not far now, they probably will start allocating may files in first or second week of May.

just cant wait now.

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged in late April 2015.

Ā 

Ā 

this was the response received today and last modified on 26 August so lets hope may is not far now, they probably will start allocating may files in first or second week of May.

just cant wait now.

Ā 

one of my friend who had applied in may, is asked for some documents.

one of my friend who had applied in may, is asked for some documents.

Ā 

wow, that means his file already has been allocated to case officer. could you please tell what date he applied, which occupation and what is his processing centre.and did he apply only nomination or nomination and visa together. mine is only visa, nomination approved already, applied with police checks and medicals attached.

u just made my heart pumping very fast, i hope we are next ones to get case officers.

God!!!!!! please cant wait anymore.