187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

sted additional documents today and asked for proof of need for employement asking if this position can be filled by australian citizens / pr holders and if the employer has advertised for the same.

The employer did not advertise for this role. I have been working with this employer through a recommendation prior to lodging the application.

Has any1 been asked to prove the same b4?

If the employer did not advertise, is there any other way to placate the immigration ?

Pls advise. Really worried :(

Ā 

Is this a common question to be asked? Can any 1 who faced this during their nomination processing pls advice?

Guest Gill2015

Rcb got approved without any questions asked. I have no clue what's going on. ..[/quote

hi Hveli.

There is no issue with RCB if u did n't advertise. But in nomination stage immi always needs proof of advertise. But u should also check with ur MA before he lodge ur file. Advertise is must.

Hi all,

is anyone here from late feb to 20th April 2015, and did not heard anything.

I'm from early May. Waiting for visa

thanks for reply in advance.

Ā 

hi Tilva.. if you have applied in may then they havent starated allocating files for may yet.. they are allocating files for month of april.. i believe that around 14th september they will start allocating files of may.. for more info you can send a blank email to nsw.pse@border.gov.au. you will get their automated response where they have mentioned that they are allocating files of which month. please check mail address as it could be wrong.

Thanks.

Ā 

I don't have Immi account of my own.

Can I check my application progress on online. ?

Thanks.

Ā 

dont know much about that.. i think immi account can tell you about your visa file but not about your nomination.. again check with MA or some more senior members here.

I think this is a three stage process

And you need RCB approval before your nomination file opens

Because they will ask your RCB approval to approve your nomination and visa.

Unless your MA have a different way of lodging it.

Cheers

Hello guys,

My nomination lodged on 16 April 2015

Visa application lodged on 8 May 2015

Ā 

Haven't got any reply yet, still waiting.............

we on the same timeline, i have applied nomination and visa on 16/04 and havent heard anything since than, but looks like we are getting there, please keep update and ill do the same

Hi all,

is anyone here from late feb to 20th April 2015, and did not heard anything.

I'm from early May. Waiting for visa

thanks for reply in advance.

HI there i am from april 16 and haven't heard anything since than, keep update your status and i ll do the same but feeling we are getting there

Hello everyone

thanks guys. I was wondering that if I create my own Immi account, and import application to my account

so it will not effect to my case or can we keep same application in two accounts.

Ā 

Ā 

And and when I import my application will my MA will know about it.

Ā 

Ā 

thanks. Good to all who r waiting.

Hello everyone

thanks guys. I was wondering that if I create my own Immi account, and import application to my account

so it will not effect to my case or can we keep same application in two accounts.

Ā 

Ā 

And and when I import my application will my MA will know about it.

Ā 

Ā 

thanks. Good to all who r waiting.

Ā 

You can import as many accounts as you want and you ma don't see that you import the application.

Hi All,

I have lodged my Visa and nomination on 14/4/2015 and got RCB approval on 2/5/2015. CO requested additional documents today and asked for proof of need for employement asking if this position can be filled by australian citizens / pr holders and if the employer has advertised for the same.

The employer did not advertise for this role. I have been working with this employer through a recommendation prior to lodging the application.

Has any1 been asked to prove the same b4?

If the employer did not advertise, is there any other way to placate the immigration ?

Pls advise. Really worried :(

Ā 

Is this a common question to be asked? Can any 1 who faced this during their nomination processing pls advice?

Ā 

Ā 

Hey! after reading your post, i m worried. I think i will be also in same boat. My employer didn't advertise but i m working for him as casual. what your MA said you about this issue.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote