187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi guys,

Could somebody tell me why I can't see any info from my immi account.(the only thing i see is my expired working holiday visa)

I got MA lodge the application and he just tell me that i can check visa status on VEVO.

Thanks guys

Hello .

You need to import the file by using your TRN number and personal details..if u login..u see on top..import file option

my account does not show anything like that may be I hv got wrong account or may be its not showing because I hv not got CO for my visa yet and my nomination isn't approved yet still waiting for it after submitting the docs for nom.

It should give you that info anyway try to find the field "get health " between the two documents upload section . Press it and tell me what it's said. I'm sure is something with your medi. Thank you

It should give you that info anyway try to find the field "get health " between the two documents upload section . Press it and tell me what it's said. I'm sure is something with your medi. Thank you

thank you so much for helping me out.but I can't find that option. It only says import file, my preference, advanced search new application. Otherwise there is no any other option to click

on the screen it shows application 187, name, dob and status- application received and last updated- 6 May 2015 , select action- action

Hello guys,

Finally got my visa today.

Nomination and Visa applied on 18 feb

Additional doc requested on july 16 (Previous Police check was expired on june 30 and medical)

unable to provide the medical until last monday as my wife is pregnant.Medical was done after her 14 weeks of pregnancy.

Medical updated by bupa on 12 august in immi account.

finally got my visa 11 am this morning.

Thank you for all your sharing.

Good luck for you all guys.

cheers

Hello guys,

Additional doc requested on july 16 (Previous Police check was expired on june 30 and medical)

unable to provide the medical until last monday as my wife is pregnant.Medical was done after her 14 weeks of pregnancy.

cheers

Hey ray congrats man ...

Hello guys,

cheers

Congratulations...

Hello guys,

cheers

Hey rayy many many congrats mate.

Can u plz tell me did they request any docs for nom if yes wn?

Which police clearence was requested again Australian one or international one

is Australian police clearence valid for 1 year or six month and what Abt internaional is it six month or 1 year validity.

Thanx in advance.

Hey rayy many many congrats mate.

Can u plz tell me did they request any docs for nom if yes wn?

Which police clearence was requested again Australian one or international one

is Australian police clearence valid for 1 year or six month and what Abt internaional is it six month or 1 year validity.

Thanx in advance.

No they didnt ask any thing with me about nomination,but police clearence expires every year. if your AFP expires before decision then better get new one, otherwise obviously they ll tell you to get new one.

good luck every body

Hi friend i have posted before

nomination and visa- 30 march 2015 as a cook in perth

my visa file open today, co have requested contract and nomination approval. Already emailed him my contract but my nomination is not approved yet.

Bit confuse when my nomination will be open..?