187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I applied 187 visa and nomination on 23.02.2015

medical done on 02.04.2015

additional doc. requested for nomination on 23.07.2015

additional doc. summited for nomination on 30.07.2015

still waiting for nomination and visa.

do u guys know when my nomination will be approved? and after my nomination get approved, how long it takes for visa approval?

and also, I called immi this morning, she said that all docs are well prepared for my visa, and has been allocated to a team. it just stuck on nomination. really want to know how can I make them to process my nom. faster :(

do u guys know when my nomination will be approved? and after my nomination get approved, how long it takes for visa approval?

My ma said 2 weeks after submission ...if thats the case today or monday...lets seee if its true ...i am.qlso waiting

and also, I called immi this morning, she said that all docs are well prepared for my visa, and has been allocated to a team. it just stuck on nomination. really want to know how can I make them to process my nom. faster :(

Did immi requested medical or u just submitted I mean is ur visa file open as well?

But after I seen Ivy Chow's timeline, this guy takes nearly 3 months after submitted requested doc. so worried.

Even thats worryin me...some cases 3months

Some cases in 2 weeks ..some after 28 days ...even myself desp waiting for my nom to be approved.as my ma said my visa applucation is waiting for nomination approval

@ qwertyuiop

i m on the same boat applied nom- 27 feb n visa 3 March

nom additional docs request - 22 July n submitted 28 July nothing heard after that

visa file- not open but I hv submitted all docs for visa wn applied.

Edited by ammy1989

THERE IS no timeline for nomination .. some got in few weeks . some in few months. depends on employer.. I am waiting for nomination approval for 1 year and 4 months.... still waiting!!!!

Hi komal

Have you ur medical been taken in ur regional area or you went to bupa centre.

Hey aman I went to Brisbane for Medical regional are charged you lot for Medical like in normal places we have to pay 365 around but in regional area I have to $550 so I prefer to got to Brisbane

After a very long period my file allocated to another team once again.Once my file opened this time will I be notified by immiaccount or will I be only notified once my application finalised.Totally 9 months process so far... :(

Edited by GurZey

After a very long period my file allocated to another team once again.Once my file opened this time will I be notified by immiaccount or will I be only notified once my application finalised.Totally 9 months process so far... :(

Mostly by your immi ac only the date will be changed and status assessment in progress ...

You will receive an email from immi automatically once status chnaged...mostly they request you some info as..you waiting from 2014. If you think any docs are nearly expired thry might ask....orelse they will start processing staright

Hopefully they process straight away..Thanks once again ..I will wait and see now.I can see the light behind the door now at least I know what is going on

You will receive an email from immi automatically once status chnaged...mostly they request you some info as..you waiting from 2014. If you think any docs are nearly expired thry might ask....orelse they will start processing staright

Thanks for giving me the departments number too..