187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

5 months completed.

187 visa application lodged-12 March 2015.

Case officer has not been allocated yet.

very much positive and requesting you everyone here wait for your turnļ˜Š.

looking forward to come back with more updates soon.

Ā 

Ā 

Hi Dave08,

Ā 

Most of the march applications have been allocated to CO in this forum, i think you should call immi because sometimes they accidentally miss to allocate CO, as i have seen this happen to one of the members in this forum and when he rang immi they allocated it.

hello guys, i was asked my medicals and police report one and half month ago but due to my partner is pregnant i had to wait till 14 weeks and medical was done yesterday.My MA uploaded my AFP one month ago. But when i open my immi account, medical was updated by BUPA but REQUEST COMPLETE button is still active. Should i click it my self or ask my MA to click it, she says if u contact immi i ll not be responsible for any consequences.

I think request complete button must be clicked by your MA once you have submitted the requested docs if not they dont consider to look at your application as they think you are still uploading docs, and i wonder why your MA said that there will be some consequences if you call immi, as long as you are not calling them too often and bothering them its ok.

I just saw in previous message for the request complete button. This forum is very helpful for everyone. Because of that and because that from 4th of August that my ma uploaded the docs I was continually saw additional info requested I logged in my account and found out that he didn't press the button and I did before 3 min. The time for the request expired at 18/8/15. So be careful always and don't relax that ma will do everything cause they don't!!!

I just saw in previous message for the request complete button. This forum is very helpful for everyone. Because of that and because that from 4th of August that my ma uploaded the docs I was continually saw additional info requested I logged in my account and found out that he didn't press the button and I did before 3 min. The time for the request expired at 18/8/15. So be careful always and don't relax that ma will do everything cause they don't!!!

Ā 

Same happen to me and I did press the bottom and them status changed!! So don't relax with MA they sometimes don't realise about this bottom!!

Hi Guys,

Ā 

Additional docs for the nomination were requested on 07 July 2015 and 28 were finishing on 03 August 2015. The documents were submitted on 28 July 2015. As mentioned in the above thread my employer did not clicked Complete Request button and after reading ont his forum did it today.

Ā 

Please guide would that be a problem as docs were submitted visa email and online portal but the complete request button was clicked today which was after more than 28 days. The day dosc were submitted we got email acknowledgement too. Really appreciate your help

Is.there any one on the forum who's immi status didn't change at all from the starting. Because mine is always showing application received even though mine nom was open & additional docs submitted for nom. But no change in status. My visa file is not open applied visa 3rd March. Is there any one from feb who's nom open but visa file is not open yet Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Ā 

Additional docs for the nomination were requested on 07 July 2015 and 28 were finishing on 03 August 2015. The documents were submitted on 28 July 2015. As mentioned in the above thread my employer did not clicked Complete Request button and after reading ont his forum did it today.

Ā 

Please guide would that be a problem as docs were submitted visa email and online portal but the complete request button was clicked today which was after more than 28 days. The day dosc were submitted we got email acknowledgement too. Really appreciate your help

Ā 

I think it should be alright because the the date you submitted all the docs will be shown on online portal, but the only problem i think is they must have not noticed it and didn't process it any further and all that precious time has just gone in vague, since you have not clicked on the button. Dont worry, everything will be fine.

Is.there any one on the forum who's immi status didn't change at all from the starting. Because mine is always showing application received even though mine nom was open & additional docs submitted for nom. But no change in status. My visa file is not open applied visa 3rd March. Is there any one from feb who's nom open but visa file is not open yet Thanks.

Ā 

I think the visa file will be open and the status will change once the nomination is approved. I hope you will get the approval soon. cheers!!

Hi Sarvya, thanks for your reply.

Ā 

I called the processing center too and they said it should be ok as we submitted docs visa email as well and got response that docs will be forwarded to the respective case officer.

Ā 

Good luck!! Hopefully you will get the approval soon

For the submit button i have query. status shown to my application is received. But submit button is still active.

Ā 

I had submitted Both nomination and visa application on 2-6-15.

Ā 

what estimated time i need to wait more. its already 2 months over.

For the submit button i have query. status shown to my application is received. But submit button is still active.

Ā 

I had submitted Both nomination and visa application on 2-6-15.

Ā 

what estimated time i need to wait more. its already 2 months over.

Ā 

Est time minimum 5 months according to.present situation

Hi all,

Ā 

Just want to share my timeline so far:

Ā 

187 Direct Entry, Perth based company, NSW PESE office

Ā 

Nomination & Visa lodged on 27/02/15

Nomination approved on 17/06/2015, no question asked

Visa approval: TBC, hopefully this week

Ā 

As you can see, my nomination was approved pretty quick but then nothing happened for almost 2 month. I have been reading some threads that saying we should not contact the IMMI if it is still in the 6 months period. But I called them anyway this morning and the lady on the phone did say that somehow my visa application got lost in their queue and it has not been allocated to anyone yet. She did promise to follow up this asap and hopefully I will get some updates before the end of this week.

Ā 

So if you applied in February, feel free to call them if you have not got any response yet.

Ā 

Hi all,

Ā 

just update my visa just been granted one hour ago.

Ā 

Visa approval: 12th August

Hi all,

Ā 

just update my visa just been granted one hour ago.

Ā 

Visa approval: 12th August

Ā 

Ā 

Hi mate,

Ā 

Could you please share some more details like what was your occupation and did your sponsored employer and previous employers get any phone calls from immi ?