187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi braveheart

U dont have to stress out..atleast u found out mistake before something happen..

Through whom ur employer applied nomination?

If its ma let him know.. He should know what to do next.. As far as my concern u should withdraw 186 nomination and apply again for 187 nomination

For that you need to apply for RCB certificate

Braveheart ,

I think your employer did 186 which is good .. But if u applied for 187 u made a mistake ... Ring immi tom

Before that double check with tour employer which visa claas number you should go for.. I believe its 186 only.. Not 187

Ā 

Hi ... If your working place is in regional area then you can apply either 187 or 186. But that is in metropolitan area then you must go with 186. Other thing is it's better to go with 186 bcos if after approval if your employer behaviour is not good and you want to change your employer or work you can either stay in regional or you can move to metropolitan area where in 187 if you change your work or employer you must stay in regional area until you get your citizenship or you finish with two years.

Ā 

thanks

Ā 

Nomination applied 12/05/2015

visa applied 21/05/2015

waiting for result