187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

happy to hear this for you, but mine one is always "assessment in process", what it will indicate online if u got CO?

Ā 

Do u have a MA ? Or you did it by yourself.

If the case officer opens the file the status will change to information requested if he need any...nomination part you cant see only the MA can .so keep in touch with your MA

hello friends can any one clarify my question please... I have been granted 187 RSMS employer visa and there are no conditions on my visa but an obligation to stay and work in regional area. But i am the main applicant. Does my wife have to be in regional area and work in regional area. She is the secondary application. I thought its only the main applicant need to live and work in regional area but my friends are saying my wife has to be in the regional area but how can one get a full time job in regional area...hopefully someone will clarify thiis.

Ā 

THanks

hello friends can any one clarify my question please... I have been granted 187 RSMS employer visa and there are no conditions on my visa but an obligation to stay and work in regional area. But i am the main applicant. Does my wife have to be in regional area and work in regional area. She is the secondary application. I thought its only the main applicant need to live and work in regional area but my friends are saying my wife has to be in the regional area but how can one get a full time job in regional area...hopefully someone will clarify thiis.

Ā 

THanks

yes you are right mate, you are the only one who has to be in the regional area till the obligation ends.

your wife can move and work wherever she wants.

hope this will help

Ā 

THanks

Hi I don't think so there is any obligation on ur wife to live in regional area

yes you are right mate, you are the only one who has to be in the regional area till the obligation ends.

hope this will help

Ā 

thank you for the response...but have you or any of ur friends in similar case...i mean a real life example u have come across as i really dont want to risk i need the info. I am planning to call immigration what do you think??

Ā 

Thanks

Raj

Good morning again, my nomination approved last Monday but immi asked the same day more documents for visa from my previous work ( from when to when I worked there) any way I hope I 'll hear soon something good me and a friend ( they asked the same for him).

hope this will help

Ā 

Have you heard from immigration recently?you have been waiting for a long time too...

Good morning again, my nomination approved last Monday but immi asked the same day more documents for visa from my previous work ( from when to when I worked there) any way I hope I 'll hear soon something good me and a friend ( they asked the same for him).

Ā 

Ā 

when did you and your friend submit the application?

hi guys,

I got CO - requested docs .

nom - 27 feb

visa app - 3 March

asked for pay slips/bas statement/p and l statement/lease agreement

kind of things so hopefully they are not big deals....

lets see what happens .....but I think if we provide these all docs then it shouldn't be a problem ....right?

Hi guys just wanted to share. I got CO and he requested documents today.

applied nomination- 27th feb n visa 3rd March.

Documents requested- from me- pay slips

From my employer- BAS statements, tax return, bank statements, lease agreement, profit n loss.

I hope you guys will hear something soon. I will keep updating about my situation.

Well I applied on 27 feb - nom,3 March visa and my agent said it showing in their system tht ur file will be open in week or end of July....

waiting is worst thing ...

how could your MA say it file will open in end of July ? What system he did look at it Ot befire that u are allocated to team

how could your MA say it file will open in end of July ? What system he did look at it Ot befire that u are allocated to team

Don't know abt tht how my agent said but she said hopefully it will open from mid to end July may be based on 5 months .you are next anyway so hopefully all go well.

Don't know abt tht how my agent said but she said hopefully it will open from mid to end July may be based on 5 months .you are next anyway so hopefully all go well.

Yes hopefully

are u working now at ur nominated place at the moment , and did immi ask for the current payslips

thanks

Yes hopefully

are u working now at ur nominated place at the moment , and did immi ask for the current payslips

thanks

Yes they did.i m working as well.

But just wondering so if I give all these docs then everything should be fine?

because tht docs they are missing and if they get this then wht would be prob...