187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hi all

i applied my nomination on 11 feb n visa in june.

i got CO for nomination n asked additional documents.

i have que that same co look after nomination n visa files?

my file is offshore from high risk country

Hi, different CO will handle ur visa file . what additional information you have been asked ?? gud luck

Hi guys...i am following this thread for long ...my fike has been rejected once in may and my agent has applied again in may ...it was due to my agent's mistake ...anybody have any idea how long its going to take as i applied 2nd time ...i heard that the process is quicker if once file has been refused ...i am offshore

Please help

Thank you

Hi guys...i am following this thread for long ...my fike has been rejected once in may and my agent has applied again in may ...it was due to my agent's mistake ...anybody have any idea how long its going to take as i applied 2nd time ...i heard that the process is quicker if once file has been refused ...i am offshore

Please help

Thank you

hi sorry to hear that ur nomination has been refused but I have the same case and it was agent mistake as well and after that I applied again in feb and I am still waiting

@Komalami and brar0987.. guys if you can please share what was the mistake done by your agents it will be helpful for everyone and so that everyone can avoid those mistakes.. thanks..

My was all fine just changed Agent and he forgot to send the change of the agnet form to immi and immi was still send correspondence to the old MA and in end they reject it because they have not for the requested documents on time so that's all

My was all fine just changed Agent and he forgot to send the change of the agnet form to immi and immi was still send correspondence to the old MA and in end they reject it because they have not for the requested documents on time so that's all

My migration agent was so careless and didn't send the requested documents on time because my employer went overseas ...such an idiots !!

My migration agent was so careless and didn't send the requested documents on time because my employer went overseas ...such an idiots !!

Same thing happening to me.

Nomination lodged on 25th Nov

additional documents requested on 10th April.

documents haven't been submitted in full till today.

few has been submitted on time though.

employer went overseas so my MA emailed my CO n explained.

till today heard nothing n papers haven't been submitted even after employer came back.

I want my CO to give a decision even a NO so that I can do something else.

offshore n high risk

Hi Guys, just wanna share my timeline...

Nomination and VISA Lodged - 3rd Feb 2015

Nomination Approved - 4th April 2015

Visa approved - 3rd July 2015

Occupation - Business Machine Mechanic from HR country

Gudluck to everyone....

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed hyperlink

@Ea2015 they did not say anything although I tried to ask them before they hang up the phone..all I got was my MA should have contacted with them in regards of any information enquiry..My MA did contact with immi but all we have been told is the application was on asses..I do not know what to do because I feel now that my MA is not following up my case,I have to push her to do anything with my file all the time..and now it is already 8 months..so frustrating...

@Ea2015 they did not say anything although I tried to ask them before they hang up the phone..all I got was my MA should have contacted with them in regards of any information enquiry..My MA did contact with immi but all we have been told is the application was on asses..I do not know what to do because I feel now that my MA is not following up my case,I have to push her to do anything with my file all the time..and now it is already 8 months..so frustrating...

I have got similar condition. I don't know why the case officer didn't receive the email for adds. My MA sent them twice. The we had to wait for one month to prove them that we sent adds and another 44 days to see what is the case officer decision!

still waiting and it is harder when I don't know how long more should wait......

Edited by Ea2015

Nomination approved today 08/7/2015...4 months waiting for approval from offshore (low risk country). Now time to lodge my visa!

When did u lodge your nomination?? And which occupation? In which office ur file has prosessed..plz share thanks