187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Ohh that is a long time..I have submitted the add docs on the 19th of June and still waiting...Did you have any other issue rather than being asked for add docs..

not at all, last time when i called immi they said your file is sent to another office for assessment on 6th of May. i said it means from almost last two months nobody is looking into my application. he said we can't put pressure on them. all you can do is wait. this is unbelievable

not at all, last time when i called immi they said your file is sent to another office for assessment on 6th of May. i said it means from almost last two months nobody is looking into my application. he said we can't put pressure on them. all you can do is wait. this is unbelievable

Ā 

That is right all we can do is waiting when my MA sent immi an e-mail we got the same reply 'the application was on asses' by the case officer...but none of the case officers has re-opened my file..that is so frustrating and all of our lives are on hold...lets hope the best that all we can do...

That is right all we can do is waiting when my MA sent immi an e-mail we got the same reply 'the application was on asses' by the case officer...but none of the case officers has re-opened my file..that is so frustrating and all of our lives are on hold...lets hope the best that all we can do...

you are right can't do anything but i just don't get it how can they take 5 months after the additional docs.

its not done yet wait is still on and don't know for how long.

you are right can't do anything but i just don't get it how can they take 5 months after the additional docs.

its not done yet wait is still on and don't know for how long.

Ā 

Yeah it does not sound right but the immigration must asses the applications from now on quicker than normal because there must be so many applications waiting on their system...Hopefully they go faster from now on...

SA ADELAIDE baker

Ā 

follow the check list only DOCS need is health exam and oversea police check

Ā 

applied RCB 16/04/2015

Ā 

RCB ARPPROVED 28/05/2015

Ā 

visa and nomination lodged 09/06/2015

Ā 

til now nothing but just wait...

Hi all

I applied for 187 recently may be file open in this month and on 1 July I had an accident at work and had 8 stitchies on my thigh , but on same day at work. Was very busy so I didnot stop working and now After 5 days I try to walk little bit normally but I cannot and my wound and leg is very much hurting ,now I know about work compostaion but I don't know if I can claim or not and If I do so is it gona effect my visa or work in anyways

Hi guys,

Ā 

I have applied my 187 on 30 April after the aproval of nomination.

which was applied on 8 Oct and approved on 27 March. But immi account still shows only application received. Could any tell what month they allocating& how long they will take to clear April files,

Ā 

I have seen in this thread that people got aproval who applied on 24april and 186 aproval who applied on 29 April.

Ā 

Thanks in advance for advice from you guy

Hi guys

Visa granted today

Ā 

here is my time line

Ā 

Ā 

RCB applied and nomination applied 21aug 2014

Ā 

RCB approved. 17 september

Ā