187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Chef from WA

Ā 

Did you check with ur MA

that what's going on becaue when I called them they always say they look at the application by dates order the where sour files becaue on this fourm I have seen some match application even been approved

The industrial action began on Monday 15 June and is due to continue intermittently until Friday 26 June. During this period, airports, client service centres, ports, container examination facilities and visa processes may be affected.

Ā 

So relax and the news will come from Monday now for everyone...

have a good weekend

The industrial action began on Monday 15 June and is due to continue intermittently until Friday 26 June. During this period, airports, client service centres, ports, container examination facilities and visa processes may be affected.

Ā 

So relax and the news will come from Monday now for everyone...

have a good weekend

Ā 

Thanks for the update!

I have done Medicals for 457visa last May and when I applied for 187 visa my MA have my old HIP Id to immi so now I am confuse that will I still have to do Medicals or not

Ā 

I ve same problem.my partner had medical on 27 june 2014 for 457 and now my partner is pregnant and its time to do new medical for rsmsand cant ve xray i dont know what they gonna do, it is going to be expired on this saturday.And bupa do not let do just the medical without xray unless getting exemption letter from immigration.we only had xray for 457 visa in 2014 june.

Edited by rayy

Hi guys can some Plz explain me with some example about this family and personal circumstances If some one wants to leave the employer before 2 years contract ends

Ā 

Hi Komalami

Yes you can leave your employer before 2 years contract on 187

visa.

Even you can find you Visa condition in detail with your visa. I personally know about this condition.

Although the 187 visa is a permanent residency visa,

But itā€™s important to remember that it can still be cancelled if you breach the conditions attached to it.

This includes leaving your employer before your two years..

But still you have a option to leave your employer before two years.

Personal condition is also mention on that condition..

Best is to check condition and act on base of those condition..

Edited by ajdto

Hi everyone ,

Ā 

Thanks for the recent updates about 'industrial action' guys,when I called my agent (lawyer at the same time) to get information about what was going on after I read the threads you share,I found out that she knows nothing about what was going on.If anyone who is about to find an agent following this forum to apply any visa please make a good decision before choosing your agent, my agent charged me for an additional $1300 to continue my application before my application finalised due to a couple of problems on application which I think is usual to have some issues on pathways to PR.And she never explained me the issues totally and when she is required to lead me during the process she always asked me what to do instead of handling the application by herself and this put me on more stressed most of the time,I have learned much from this forum honestly guys, we are all doing an excellent work here for all of us..

Ā 

Thank you all hope everyone gets the good news very soon.Fingers crossed for all of us...

Ā 

GurZey