187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi everyone,

Ā 

Here is a suggestion!! if you guys would like to share specifically,what day you are on after re-submitting additional docs .I assume that would be very helpful who got really closer to the visa but waiting really stressed and impatience.or people who got the approval already may share on what day they got the good news...that way maybe we may make a little statistic and motivate each other a little more...

Ā 

I am on the 25th day today...

Edited by GurZey

I submitted my 187 Direct Entry submission on 23rd April

Ā 

I've already prepared and provided most of the documentation (police checks (here and overseas), references, passports, birth certs, registered relationship status etc.)

Ā 

The only thing we haven't done yet is our medicals.

Ā 

Should we book and do these now in the hope that when the case officer does open our case they have everything and approve it right away? Or should we wait for them to open case and then request what we need (which will likely only be the medial checks)

nomination and RSMS visa application lodged on 29 of May, I know that it's still too early to get response from DIAC but does anyone know how long it takes to get nomination approval ? I'm living in QLD and wondering if anyone has the same situation so we can share status updated :)

I submitted my 187 Direct Entry submission on 23rd April

Ā 

I've already prepared and provided most of the documentation (police checks (here and overseas), references, passports, birth certs, registered relationship status etc.)

Ā 

The only thing we haven't done yet is our medicals.

Ā 

Should we book and do these now in the hope that when the case officer does open our case they have everything and approve it right away? Or should we wait for them to open case and then request what we need (which will likely only be the medial checks)

Ā 

Hi DJCHUCKLES, I just talk to my MA regarding the same as your question and he said "You can book your examination after lodgement. You can obtain your HAP ID from your Immiaccount. You donā€™t have to wait for the case officer" . However, immigration website indicates that "Before you start using My Health Declarations, you should use the information below to decide whether it is in your best interests to complete your health examinations before you lodge your visa application. Completing health examinations before lodging a visa application is not recommended for everyone and quicker processing is not guaranteed.

If you have already lodged a visa application, you should not use this service. Please wait until your case officer asks you to complete your health examinations and provides you with a HAP ID, or you will delay the processing of your visa application."

so I reckon we have to wait for medical requested from visa officers .

Hi guys

Ā 

I applied 187 visa on 12 feb with approved nomination from overseas (high risk country ) . I have a query regarding my application .

There is different processing time if we apply from on shore and offshore . And anybody got CO who applied in feb ..can anybody help me In my query , that will be really appreciate

Ā 

regards

Hi everyone,

Ā 

Here is a suggestion!! if you guys would like to share specifically,what day you are on after re-submitting additional docs .I assume that would be very helpful who got really closer to the visa but waiting really stressed and impatience.or people who got the approval already may share on what day they got the good news...that way maybe we may make a little statistic and motivate each other a little more...

Ā 

Ā 

Hi Gurzey I'm on the 28th day today! Good luck to us!!!

Hi komalami

Ā 

i applied on 12 feb but still no news , can u help me in my question , there is any different processing time of onshore and offshore application ??

Hi , I don't think so there is different time for onshore or offshore application but I am not sure as well if you have a MA ask him/ her he can guid you about your inquire

Hi , I don't think so there is different time for onshore or offshore application but I am not sure as well if you have a MA ask him/ her he can guid you about your inquire

Thanks

Ā 

i checked on immi website they haven't mention anything there but I will take your advice and will ask my MA and do you for which month they are allocating ?

Thanks

Congrats ,

Ā 

can you please tell me whether CO asked you any additional documents ? If yes than can you share a date plz

Ā 

thanks

Ā 

Nomination approved 18 May

Documents requested 19 May

-Australia Federal Police Clearance

-Overseas Police Clearance

-CV and Work References update

Ā 

Now waiting for a positive outcome anytime!! :)

Nomination approved 18 May

Documents requested 19 May

-Australia Federal Police Clearance

-Overseas Police Clearance

-CV and Work References update

Ā 

Now waiting for a positive outcome anytime!! :)

Ā 

Great you should a get good news very soon . And when did you applied ?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I am on the 13th day today

Hi Gurzey I'm on the 28th day today! Good luck to us!!!

Ā 

Hi @Eddie7 I am glad for you, you may expect the good news by anytime soon.Please share the good news with us as soon as you receive it.

I am on the 26th day today ,it is really stressful but fingers crossed.Good luck everyone once again.

Ā 

Gurzey