187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I applied on Nov the 21st and nomination approved and after that on my visa application one of my previous reference letter named as bogus (due to a misunderstanding) now every single paperwork clarified (at least I hope) and really stressful wait continues..good luck everyone ...it is the 16th day today after clarification documents submitted...

You're required to list your husband as a non-migrating dependent and he will need police and health checks completed. If he hasn't already provided these, you should speak with your migration agent. If your husband wants to be able to migrate within a few years, it would be much cheaper and easier to include him in your application now since a partner visa currently will cost you at least $7000.

Thank you maggie

i will ask with agent regarding my husband checks . I wonder why he would say nothing is required from my husband . Thank you for your advice

Hi everyone,

Ā 

Does anyone know that when does the 28 days timeframe start after the additional docs submitted once again? Once the documents requested or once the all docs re-submitted...thanks in advance...

Ā 

Sorry to say I think they don't have any 28 days time-frame to respond they respond as soon as they click on your file or depend on file type, position location..country...etc

Sorry to say I think they don't have any 28 days time-frame to respond they respond as soon as they click on your file or depend on file type, position location..country...etc

Ā 

Thanks for your reply..do you have any idea when they would re-open my file if I applied as customer service manager, sooner or later?...thanks...

We applied end of Feb through a MA - nomination and visa just a day apart. This was in Perth so does this mean the processing will be done in Perth too? I just thought it was one big immigration department that checked them all...

hope to hear something soon!

We applied end of Feb through a MA - nomination and visa just a day apart. This was in Perth so does this mean the processing will be done in Perth too? I just thought it was one big immigration department that checked them all...

hope to hear something soon!

My friend have a look your letter properly and somewhere there said what's your centre ....

Hi everyone,

Ā 

I'm new to this forum. Just like all of you here i've been offered a 187 visa for the disability sector.

Ā 

For those who have used an MA, how much did it cost?

I am currently waiting for the RCB approval - applied on 21st May 2015.

Thanks for your reply..do you have any idea when they would re-open my file if I applied as customer service manager, sooner or later?...thanks...

Ā 

If your case officer requests further information they will usually give you a deadline to provide the additional evidence and/or information within 28 days. You should try to do everything in your power to meet this deadline. It is in your best interests to meet the deadline. So 28 days deadline for clients not for CO.

Ā 

You need to allow the case officer time to process your case once they have been allocated the file. They will normally grant it as soon as they can, however, keep in mind the service standard for that type of visa at the Departmental Officer where you have lodged your Australian visa application.

Ā 

The time taken to process visa applications varies around the world, depending on which country you are located. There are local factors to take into account including the number of staff versus the number of applications lodged, the local public holidays, any sick or personal leave your case officer may take and their working arrangements, for example, some case officers do not work full time and are only in the office part time.

Ā 

MA do not recommend you to contact the Department of Immigration with enquiries as this delays the process as they take a lot of time to respond to all of the enquiries in their inbox. The more time they take to do this, takes them away from their more important work of processing applications.

Ā 

So best is wait and watch. Sorry to say Nothing You can do more.

Well finally granted today !!!

Ā 

Ā 

App & nom- 6th jan

doc. Requested-5th may

resubmit doc.- 12th may

visa & nom granted -8th June

Ā 

thank you everyone for kind support through forum so much helpful

Ā 

best of luck to everyone

Great!!! which means you can get it now anytime!!! Once you hear again from immi please share your timeline with the forum!! Good luck!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

App & nom- 6th jan

doc. Requested-5th may

resubmit doc.- 12th may

Ā 

Ā 

best of luck to everyone

If your case officer requests further information they will usually give you a deadline to provide the additional evidence and/or information within 28 days. You should try to do everything in your power to meet this deadline. It is in your best interests to meet the deadline. So 28 days deadline for clients not for CO.

Ā 

You need to allow the case officer time to process your case once they have been allocated the file. They will normally grant it as soon as they can, however, keep in mind the service standard for that type of visa at the Departmental Officer where you have lodged your Australian visa application.

Ā 

The time taken to process visa applications varies around the world, depending on which country you are located. There are local factors to take into account including the number of staff versus the number of applications lodged, the local public holidays, any sick or personal leave your case officer may take and their working arrangements, for example, some case officers do not work full time and are only in the office part time.

Ā 

MA do not recommend you to contact the Department of Immigration with enquiries as this delays the process as they take a lot of time to respond to all of the enquiries in their inbox. The more time they take to do this, takes them away from their more important work of processing applications.

Ā 

So best is wait and watch. Sorry to say Nothing You can do more.

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you very much for your reply..I assume that your answer will enlighten anyone following this forum as well as me..Thanks a lot once again...

Ā 

Ā 

App & nom- 6th jan

doc. Requested-5th may

resubmit doc.- 12th may

Ā 

Ā 

best of luck to everyone

Ā