187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hi everyone

i applied my visa on the 12th of the march, still haven't heard anything from the immi

anyone know what's the average waiting time for this?

if i applied my visa onshore can i leave the country while i am waiting for the visa?

hi everyone

i applied my visa on the 12th of the march, still haven't heard anything from the immi

anyone know what's the average waiting time for this?

if i applied my visa onshore can i leave the country while i am waiting for the visa?

Hi yihaodk

I think usually 4~5months now... I applied 13th Jan... I was requested some add docs by immi last week...

So you should wait 2more months....just I think... sometimes faster than 4 months..:laugh:

If you have a bridging visa A(activated A) at the moment.. You can't leave Aus..but you can change the bridging visa A to B...and the visa processing will stop before you come back to AUS...

But if you have another visa at the moment which kind of 457 etc....(unexpired visa) you can leave without the changing visa...

I really recommend that you should ask immi before you leave...

Thank you

hi ajijikichul

thanks so much for you reply, i am currently holding an bridging visa a, i was thought about changing to bridging visa b

but if the process will be stopped then i think i should be patiently waiting onshore then....

hope you can get your pr soon

thank you

Also anyone on here from the UK and in Perth???

Hey!

I am not in Perth but I am from the UK applying for Regional QLD. I applied for nomination only in Feb, don't want to submit visa until approved but I have heard it might take the same length of time as the nomination because I have done it separately. Which is very frustrating. I just want to start work already!!

Hi all

All the best who are waiting for good news

my question is about finance of the sponsoring company

While lodgment of nomination company have to submit their financial stability

however in any case here is Immi asked for financial updated document when case officer appeared

Hi all

All the best who are waiting for good news

my question is about finance of the sponsoring company

While lodgment of nomination company have to submit their financial stability

however in any case here is Immi asked for financial updated document when case officer appeared

Hi Ajv..

yes case by case....if your sponsoring company is a small business, possibly the case officer will ask more docs...

In my case I was requested docs about evidence of abilities that employee can pay to employer or cannot.....

So my boss's accountant send a letter and other docs to my MA....

It is really case by case......nobody knows.........@@@@@@@

Good Luck

Hey,

Called immi yesterday about my visa as my 6months are over and they told me to send an email to the processing center, which I did yesterday and already got the reply from them saying that my file is been allocated to Team 2 in Parramatta. I dont know now how many day it would take them to grant thte visa...any idea any1??

Thanks

Go to Immigration websitw and create your new account. Then login into your account and fill all the fields required. Then you will be able to see your status.

If I create my own account and import my application will my agent still have access and see what is happening. I still need them to be in control.

Thanks

Just remembered it is a business application so it was a paper based application. It's been 6 months so hopefully I only have to wait another 3 months or so.

Regarding my daughters 187 we have not heard any thing yet. Nomination application lodged was 6/2/2015.

Patience!!