187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi,

Sorry, I am confused, to be able to apply for nomination you need RCB first? I can't believe your nomination got approved so quickly, that is great news.

I am also from a low risk country. I applied on the 18th Feb, I don't want to submit my visa application until nomination has been approved.

May I ask what state you have applied in?

Many Thanks

Hi ScotsGirl,

No you don't need RCB first, you can apply for Nomination before or after applying for RCB you just need to have RCB approved for the nomination to be approved. I hope I am right?? :(

I haven't got my nomination yet :arghh: I am in the same boat as you but had to apply for the visa as my current on was expiring.

I applied from NT and got my bridging visa from NSW.

Thanks Komalami I think we have to wait one more month who applied in Feburary

Yes hope for next month but immi is looking for some feb file as well I think it all about the occupation , so angry

and most of jan people got case officer as well don't know when mine will open becaue I applied in end of feb

Anybody from nov still waiting? Offshore

hi Brar,

I am waiting from November, lodged nomination on 25th November.

additional documents asked for on 10th April

28 days finished on 8th May, my MA hasn't submitted all the documents yet.

she emailed CO that the guy who organises papers from employer side, is overseas and would submit papers at earliest.

it has been a week since then and papers aren't submitted yet. Still waiting and haven't heard from CO.

I am so worried if the CO will consider it although he/she has been informed.

so so worried.

hi Brar,I am waiting from November, lodged nomination on 25th November.additional documents asked for on 10th April 28 days finished on 8th May, my MA hasn't submitted all the documents yet.she emailed CO that the guy who organises papers from employer side, is overseas and would submit papers at earliest.it has been a week since then and papers aren't submitted yet. Still waiting and haven't heard from CO.I am so worried if the CO will consider it although he/she has been informed.so so worried.
My migration agent requested 28days extention and today 15/5 extention period is over but no news yet...getting so stressed ?

Hi guys

Just wondering how we know that we got the CO, I mean I applied my nomination and visa in March 16, in my immi account it was showing assessment in progress untill 2 days ago but yesterday it changed to the application received, what does that mean???? Please help me thank you in advance

Thanks Komalami I think we have to wait one more month who applied in Feburary

I applied in Feb and we're still waiting for the approval. Here's my timeline

Nomination and Visa Lodged - 3rd Feb 2015

Nomination Approved - 4th April 2015

CO allocated and request for medical for my kids - 13th May 2015

medical exam booked - 18th May 2015

and Waiting......

and Waiting......

Can I know what's ur occupation Plz

Hi guys

Just wondering how we know that we got the CO, I mean I applied my nomination and visa in March 16, in my immi account it was showing assessment in progress untill 2 days ago but yesterday it changed to the application received, what does that mean???? Please help me thank you in advance

The status of In Progress is being retired and three new statuses introduced.

• Application Received – indicating your application has been successfully submitted and will be assessed within advertised application processing timeframes.

• Information Requested – indicating an immigration officer has assessed the application and found that more information is required, so they have requested that you provide further evidence in support of the application.

• Assessment in Progress – You have provided all the requested information. We might proceed to make a decision on your application. We could also ask you for further information. In this case, the status will return to Information requested.

and Waiting......

Your nomination was approved very quickly. I lodged nomination 4th Feb and have not heard any thing yet. Lucy you.

Your nomination was approved very quickly. I lodged nomination 4th Feb and have not heard any thing yet. Lucy you.

Hi Memory,

I am the same as you, nomination applied the 17th Feb, not heard anything yet. Also I am waiting until this is approved before submitting my application. May I ask what state and position you are applying for?

I am Queensland, and as cafe manager.

I have heard that it can take another 3-6months once nomination is approved, if done separately. :/ I hope this isn't true though. Any idea on this form people would be helpful.

hi all

congratulations for visa who got it in this month.

i applied my nomination in mid of feb. haven't got any news from my MA. but he said they r working on December's file.

i did off shore.

my position is store manager or retail manager.

did anyone here who applied same one and got nomination or visa?

please help me anyone.

and Waiting......

I applied nomination on 5 feb but has not got CO yet.

Can you please share your occupation and are you from low risk country

One of my friend got his visa this friday as restaurant manager from paramatta centre.

applied nomination on 29 jan and visa on 30 jan. with out asking any further documents. Its was transformation from 457 to ENS.

Edited by rayy