187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

it changes, mine was just looked once when they asked my PCC on 9th april thats the last update date

no changes after my 28 days finished today

don't know how long still i have to wait

@riya sijosh @bikerboy070707

what are your last update date ?

my last updated date is 11 th of april when my additional docs requested...i got nomination last friday 1 st of May..additional docs requested for nomination 31 of march and approved 31 days later..so my 28 th day of visa will be 9 th of may...so as nomination if it they take 31 days i should here result 12 or 13 th may..fingers crossed

Australian Permanent Residence granted today.

Nomination approved in 9 nov 2014

Visa app lodged 09 dec 2014

Visa granted 06 may 2015

Retail Manager, NSW office ,HR country, no further docs requested as already submited PCC and Health.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I pray God to give you all everything you wish for.

Ā 

Thank you for sharing the stress here and also the great news like mine.

Ā 

congrates !!!!! wish you all the best for your future life

my last updated date is 11 th of april when my additional docs requested...i got nomination last friday 1 st of May..additional docs requested for nomination 31 of march and approved 31 days later..so my 28 th day of visa will be 9 th of may...so as nomination if it they take 31 days i should here result 12 or 13 th may..fingers crossed

Ā 

Ā 

your right riya

my 28days has finished today

so worried and stressed :(

hi, thanks for reply, yes we are on same route, hope they open visa application soon,

and do you know if same case officer looks after the visa application who approved nomination.

thanks and wishing every one best of luck.

Deep Gill

Ā 

what i heard about it that if you applied both visa and nomination together ..same CO will look after both ur file but if both applied different date even next date ,different CO will look after..

my nomination applied 25 th nov and visa applied 26 th nov so i got diffrent CO

dont worry you will hear something in 3 days..believe and straight after u i will hear something...be confident ...may God bless all of us

Ā 

Ā 

Hi

Ā 

today my employer told me that he got email from immi.co is asking for

.need of paid employee

.vacancy

.diversification

but my immi agent said this is very common letter.they are sending to most of people.

is this true?

plz Reply

Hi

Ā 

.need of paid employee

.vacancy

.diversification

but my immi agent said this is very common letter.they are sending to most of people.

is this true?

plz Reply

Ā 

Ā 

have you got nomination approved ??

Hi

Ā 

.need of paid employee

.vacancy

.diversification

is this true?

plz Reply

Ā 

did you get help from MA you you applied for your self ??

and is your nomination approved ?

Hi

Ā 

.need of paid employee

.vacancy

.diversification

is this true?

plz Reply

Ā 

If you are applying through the 187 direct entry stream. Then, yes these info are needed. Your employer needs to satisfy CO that there is a need for a paid employee for your position (meaning there is a genuine need to hire someone for that position), they have to show evidence that the position they have offered you has been advertised in job ads for several weeks. I am just wondering why your MA has not submitted these documents when they lodged your nomination as these are in the checklist in DIBP website.

If you are applying through the 187 direct entry stream. Then, yes these info are needed. Your employer needs to satisfy CO that there is a need for a paid employee for your position (meaning there is a genuine need to hire someone for that position), they have to show evidence that the position they have offered you has been advertised in job ads for several weeks. I am just wondering why your MA has not submitted these documents when they lodged your nomination as these are in the checklist in DIBP website.

Ā 

yes, @Alin @nicolo

mostly they contact your MA not your employer

what i heard about it that if you applied both visa and nomination together ..same CO will look after both ur file but if both applied different date even next date ,different CO will look after..

my nomination applied 25 th nov and visa applied 26 th nov so i got diffrent CO

Ā 

Ā 

hi thanks, i applied both on same day, so i guess same person will work on my application.

nomination approved 8 days ago, hope they look into visa now.

Thanks

Deep Gill

yes, @Alin @nicolo

Ā 

thanx Nicole and waitkillingme

Ā 

because I was on the job so we just ads once in local newspaper before applying rcb.

someone left and they gave me job

i am working as a meat inspector at meat works

Only nomination. Will put in visa application only when approval comes through.

Ā 

Ā 

Have you used a MA for your application. Because we are waiting for nomination first does that mean our processing time for the visa will be much longer than what it would if we put it in together? I know some people have had nomination approved, and have still had to wait for 6 months.... I know every situation is different, but I am tempted to put my application in sooner now.

Ā 

Thanks

yes, @Alin @nicolo

Ā 

Thanx Nicolo and waitkillingme

yes I applied direct entry but we advertise before applying rcb.

i am working as a meat inspector in meat export company.

one of meat inspector left job last year and I was only qualified person (300people working there).

so,they offered me to work as a meat inspector. Now I am working from 5months as a meat inspector.

I know it's 100% genuine.but I am still very stressed.

Thanx Nicolo and waitkillingme

yes I applied direct entry but we advertise before applying rcb.

i am working as a meat inspector in meat export company.

one of meat inspector left job last year and I was only qualified person (300people working there).

so,they offered me to work as a meat inspector. Now I am working from 5months as a meat inspector.

I know it's 100% genuine.but I am still very stressed.

Ā 

don't worry man you will be fine

you would get it

Hi everyone,

After 6 months waiting I have heared the bad news. My nomination is refused due to not sufficent information . The additional documents request on 18 th March and all submitted to case officer on 27th March by MA. Apparently the case officer hasn't received them and when MA called her to check the progress she mentioned that. Again on 16th April before ending 28 days MA submitted to the case officer but she didn't receive them again.

Now my MA is invited for comment on refusal and he has got both acknowledgments from immi, hope they accept otherwise my file will be cancelled. Please pray for me, I am so worried

Hi everyone,

After 6 months waiting I have heared the bad news. My nomination is refused due to not sufficent information . The additional documents request on 18 th March and all submitted to case officer on 27th March by MA. Apparently the case officer hasn't received them and when MA called her to check the progress she mentioned that. Again on 16th April before ending 28 days MA submitted to the case officer but she didn't receive them again.

Now my MA is invited for comment on refusal and he has got both acknowledgments from immi, hope they accept otherwise my file will be cancelled. Please pray for me, I am so worried

Ā 

its not good news but you got chance to speak and it is not even our problem its problem of the uploading documents

and it is just because of the system update this thing has happened so do not worry would be alright, you will get your nomination so do not worry.

praying for you

Hi everyone,

Ā 

Praying for you and for all of us..God bless you .Hope you hear the good news very soon...

its not good news but you got chance to speak and it is not even our problem its problem of the uploading documents

and it is just because of the system update this thing has happened so do not worry would be alright, you will get your nomination so do not worry.

praying for you

Ā 

thanks for your reply.

As my MA said , he emailed all documents to the immigration and put TRN on the subject. I am wondering how this mess happend? Or maybe the case officer was looking for uploading the document not recieving email. In that case why she didn't respond and ask MA to upload them ?

Hi everyone,

Ā 

After a very long wait to submit additional documents,three days later after all documents have been submitted I have been asked to clarify about one of my previous employer's reference letter due to wrong information ( the wrong stamp has been put as my previous employer has several shops in my home country and wrong date but the dates have been corrected on translation paper so they were aware of it) and that reference letter named as bogus.And immigration asked me to provide anything to clarify the situation and stated that if I am not able to clarify, my visa application would be refused.

Ā 

Straight away I contacted with my previous employer and requested him to correct the information.I also provided the work entry details from government using the main superannuation funds service.And last I have worked in my previous work place for 7.5 months but the owner of the company has only paid for 3 months of my superannuation.

*The only problem now, I may prove that I worked for that company via the new reference letter with the right stamp and the superannuation entry paperwork from government but I am not able to provide the whole 7.5 months .I am only able to provide the 3 months that I worked there because of my smart employer.I am not sure what I am able to provide more to proof the time frame but hopefully they would satisfy with the paperwork I could provide.

Ā 

Meanwhile my nomination approved today!!!!! If anyone got any advise,much appreciated.