187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

any documents did they ask for visa ?? please reply

Hi Waitkillingme,

Your PCC has been asked on 9th April, can you please tell me how are you counting 28 days.

as my CO asked for documents for nomination on 10th April and I don't know how to count like should I include weekends or not.

TiA

Hi Waitkillingme,

Your PCC has been asked on 9th April, can you please tell me how are you counting 28 days.

as my CO asked for documents for nomination on 10th April and I don't know how to count like should I include weekends or not.

TiA

i assume like everything weekdays weekend pub. holidays etc.

as if you know after visa expires we are given 28 days whether is it holidays or anything

i think we can get batter answer who got visa on 30th day

Hi Waitkillingme,

TiA

so we gonna approve this week

pray god

so we gonna approve this week

pray god

yes, 28 days is including public holidays and weekends.

Good luck Guys, Praying that u get approved soon so that my turn comes next.

I M also waiting from Nov 14

Im really Stressed. Don't Know when they gonna look at file now, nomination approved on 28 april. just a question the same officer who approved nomination works on visa or different case officer will handle visa application all together.

Thnaks

Deep

Im really Stressed. Don't Know when they gonna look at file now, nomination approved on 28 april. just a question the same officer who approved nomination works on visa or different case officer will handle visa application all together.

Thnaks

Deep

may be different CO for both

Thnaks

Deep

Im waiting for 14 Nov as well...Nomination approved on 28th April as well...and waiting for visa, they said when i called that they have already looked at my file

Hi, I applied for nomination in Feb too. Did you submit your application at the same time or are you waiting for nomination approval too?

Only nomination. Will put in visa application only when approval comes through.

what is your status and last update date in your immi account if you know ? reply

Waitkillingme, what do you mean about last update? The date after the Status ???

Mine is 9 dec 2014 which is similar with the date of the lodgement of application.

Now I know I have a CO, case is allocated. Having that date means they even didn't open the application?

Im waiting for 14 Nov as well...Nomination approved on 28th April as well...and waiting for visa, they said when i called that they have already looked at my file

mine too..nomination approved 1 may ,3 days later than u,,waiting for visa...cant wait anymore

I have a doubt here.. If Co just looked in to our file.. Does our updated date change or remins same ?

it changes, mine was just looked once when they asked my PCC on 9th april thats the last update date

no changes after my 28 days finished today

don't know how long still i have to wait

@riya sijosh @bikerboy070707

what are your last update date ?

Waitkillingme, what do you mean about last update? The date after the Status ???

Mine is 9 dec 2014 which is similar with the date of the lodgement of application.

Now I know I have a CO, case is allocated. Having that date means they even didn't open the application?

yes, once last update date has changed, that means we got CO and looked our file

so keep updating your date

once they looked, means they require document or grant visa

Australian Permanent Residence granted today.

Nomination approved in 9 nov 2014

Visa app lodged 09 dec 2014

Visa granted 06 may 2015

Retail Manager, NSW office ,HR country, no further docs requested as already submited PCC and Health.

I pray God to give you all everything you wish for.

Thank you for sharing the stress here and also the great news like mine.

hi, thanks for reply, yes we are on same route, hope they open visa application soon,

and do you know if same case officer looks after the visa application who approved nomination.

thanks and wishing every one best of luck.

Deep Gill

Visa granted 06 may 2015

Retail Manager, NSW office ,HR country, no further docs requested as already submited PCC and Health.

wow thats great news

please tell me your last update date if you know ??

Visa granted 06 may 2015

congrats Danielstea.

Best of luck for future.

DeepGill

yes, once last update date has changed, that means we got CO and looked our file

so keep updating your date

once they looked, means they require document or grant visa

I have a question my nomination still not approved and my visa last update was 8 April so what's that's mean do I case officer or it just a update

I have a question my nomination still not approved and my visa last update was 8 April so what's that's mean do I case officer or it just a update

so may be they don't need any documents for visa file otherwise they can ask you,

CO already looked your file may be he is just waiting for your nomination approve

so may be they don't need any documents for visa file otherwise they can ask you,

CO already looked your file may be he is just waiting for your nomination approve

And another thing I called immi 2 days ago and email them as well they said I have no case officer

so now I have no idea what's going on