187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello Everybody!!

Am so glad to inform you guys that my visa has been granted today.

Applied on 10th Dec with nomination approved and all the documents required.

Thank you so much for the help during processing time. Good luck to everyone.

Cheers!!!

any documents did they ask for visa ?? please reply

I can understand the felling shifu ,best of luck for future now

can ask did u applied decision ready file

Hello Komalami,

Thank you. Decision ready is not in the system anymore. I applied in normal way. I hope you get good news soon.

Cheers!!

Edited by shiffu

Hello Komalami,

Thank you. Decision ready is not in the system anymore. I applied in normal way. I hope you get good news.

Cheers!!

ohh I mean have you got Medical done because mine is just medical left and my MA said wait

ohh I mean have you got Medical done because mine is just medical left and my MA said wait

Hello Komalami,

I went for medicals just after a week of visa lodgement. Your MA provides you the HAP generated by immi once u apply.

Thanks

Hello,

No documents were asked. CO allocated today and straight away granted.

Thanks

wow congrats shifu

best of luck for your future

giving us hope to survive in this horrible waiting time

my 28days finishing after couple of days

can't wait it looks so horrible, hope they don't ask anything else.

your MA should have give you HAP id...he/she will be able to get it from immi account straight after lodgement..may MA wanted to get nomination approval before you do medical..wish you all the best..you are getting closer..

my nomination approved last Friday and waiting for visa..rang immi today ...said still in process...cant wait anymore

Hi all I have a situation here

i acctuly login to my immi account and there are some papers to upload like marriage certificate and all and I did upload it and now I think my Ma will not like it so what should I do now ???

i think once you upload you dont have any option to delete it..marriage certificate is gd to upload..as you said MA may not like it..just let your MA know that you did by mistake or just leave it as it is..MA may not notice

brar0987;1936740674]I appkied on 3rd nov both nomination and visa..additional documents (afp and job offer letter ) asked on 18th march but my employer told me today that they asked more documents 2 weeks before and they have been submitted ...Any idea how long now??

hi, immi also asked my employer for additional docs second time, first docs were submitted on 8 april then they asked few more docs i dont know what were those docs, but it was related to business i guess, and my employer submitted on same day 26 april , on third day 28 april nomination was approved, so mine was approved two days after submission so shouldn't be long for you too,

Deep

'''''''''''''shiffu;1936740782]Hello,

No documents were asked. CO allocated today and straight away granted.

Thanks''''''''''''''''''''

congrats Shiffu,

Could please tell us where did you apply if parramatta what team were u allocated too.

i applied paramatta team 2 any guess how long they take to request medicals once after the nomination is approved.

my nomination has been approved on 28th April just waiting for medicals now, really this waiting period is very stressful. hope they ask for medicals this week. anyone in same situation??????

thanks

Deep

You dont have to wait for medical, I lodged my file in 16/4 and 24/4 I had my medical, its simple as my MA gave me HAP id and I booked to Bupa and now waiting even though long way to go, my all documents is ready to go and medical done, hope it wont take too long

'''''''''''prakash;1936741137]You dont have to wait for medical, I lodged my file in 16/4 and 24/4 I had my medical, its simple as my MA gave me HAP id and I booked to Bupa and now waiting even though long way to go, my all documents is ready to go and medical done, hope it wont take too long""""""

i did ask my MA if its advisable to do medicals before immi requests she asked me to be patient and wait until it s requested by immi. even i was worried that it will lengthen the process but have to follow her.

thanks

Deep

Ok thanks for the reply. We applied for nomination on the 4/02/2015. Still waiting.

Hi, I applied for nomination in Feb too. Did you submit your application at the same time or are you waiting for nomination approval too?

Hi Waitkillingme,

Your PCC has been asked on 9th April, can you please tell me how are you counting 28 days.

as my CO asked for documents for nomination on 10th April and I don't know how to count like should I include weekends or not.

TiA

Edited by Hello there