187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi reet mine main concern is not accessment is progress it just a last update date 8 April because my MA said I have case officer and they have 100 file so they will have a look Urs in next 2 months

Mine was lodged on 12 of dec I think around a month before you . So you might need to wait for another one month

::How do you know that you nomination is approved can you see it on your immi account or no ?

Ā 

Ā 

I emailed my MA today, he said the nomination had been approved and he had sent it directly to my employer - I'm unsure when this was. So it might be worth checking with your MA as he hadn't copied me into the email.

Hey guys,

Ā 

I got the good news from the yesterday that my employer nomination got approved, now just waiting for my visa approval. I applied both visa and nomi together on 14th of Nov 2014. And then thy asked for additional documents and my 28dyas got over on 20th of April. Pretty happy now as employer nomination approval is the most hardest part.

Hey guys,

Ā 

I got the good news from the yesterday that my employer nomination got approved, now just waiting for my visa approval. I applied both visa and nomi together on 14th of Nov 2014. And then thy asked for additional documents and my 28dyas got over on 20th of April. Pretty happy now as employer nomination approval is the most hardest part.

Ā 

Congrats long wait hey

You gonna hear good news soon

Best of luck

Waiting on Visa.....

My time line

Rcb approved 18th Nov

Nomination file 21st Nov

Visa file 25th Nov

Ā 

Nom approved 1st April

CO looked file 9th April asked AFP only

Last update date 9th April "assessment in progress"

No news yet for visa

Expect to hear on after 9th May

Ā 

Too long wait, and it's killing me

Hope every one got their visa for November file soon

hello All,

does anyone how long after nomination approval immigration takes to request for medical or any other document if required, nomination approved on 28 just not sure when they going to ask for medicals or any other documents.

Ā 

also if offshore can we do medical without immi request or its only possible after they request for it.

Ā 

applied offshore without medical.

thanks for your reply.

just been too stressed at the moment,

Thanks

Deep Gill

hello All,

does anyone how long after nomination approval immigration takes to request for medical or any other document if required, nomination approved on 28 just not sure when they going to ask for medicals or any other documents.

Ā 

also if offshore can we do medical without immi request or its only possible after they request for it.

Ā 

applied offshore without medical.

thanks for your reply.

just been too stressed at the moment,

Thanks

Deep Gill

Ā 

Ā 

ask your MA to give you HAP id to do medical

i have done my medical before they ask when i got CO, only asked for AFP

so batter to do it before CO ask

when CO allocate they only look your file once and ask for extra document if needed or grant visa

would be batter if you do it before, if they ask that means you have to wait for medical after that he gonna approve your visa.

Ā 

ask your MA

ask your MA to give you HAP id to do medical

i have done my medical before they ask when i got CO, only asked for AFP

so batter to do it before CO ask

when CO allocate they only look your file once and ask for extra document if needed or grant visa

would be batter if you do it before, if they ask that means you have to wait for medical after that he gonna approve your visa.

Ā 

ask your MA

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks For Reply Waitkillingme,

i will ask her by today,,

thanks

hope its not too long now,

Deep Gill

Edited by Ozmaniac
Fixed quote

Hi Lab, yeah my bets are for end May as well. I'm also on a second forum where it seems as if most cases around Nov/Dec/Jan are in the system for about 15 weeks ( from start to end), which ties in with our predictions for end May?

Ā 

Can you name the forum?? Even on PM if there' a problem.

Regards.

Ā 

Ps It's closing the 3rd week since they state allocation for december, I'm on 9th december and not a sign.

Hi I have applied my nomination on 28 feb and visa on 24 march and still waiting for their reply as my migration agent told me that we have one option in our visa appliaction that if our nomiantion will rejected would you like to withdraw ur appliacation

so my advice is do it That way if u want because ,we have some members who applied with approved nomination and they are still waiting like 4-6 months

so it up to you how u would like and I think if u have applied offshore immi will not give to decision untill you back but not sure

@Komalami as you can see most of the people are waiting for november and december files

and immi working on december files ATM

you are so far don't worry you will also get allocated soon

but still you got a month or 2.

just be patient and wait i know wait is killing but what we can do ?

so wait and wait hopefully we get good news soon

Can you name the forum?? Even on PM if there' a problem.

Regards.

Ā 

Ps It's closing the 3rd week since they state allocation for december, I'm on 9th december and not a sign.

Ā 

I emailed them and kindly asked them how long they ll take to grant my visa and they granted it on 29. Aa you told me to stay in touch since i lodged the same day as you but my medicala Pcc ,AFP was already submitted . They did not ask me additional documents . Try to email them . It worked for me t

I emailed them and kindly asked them how long they ll take to grant my visa and they granted it on 29. Aa you told me to stay in touch since i lodged the same day as you but my medicala Pcc ,AFP was already submitted . They did not ask me additional documents . Try to email them . It worked for me t

Ā 

Hello,

Ā 

I lodged on 11th Dec with nomination approved and all the documents required. So stressed. Don't know how long??

Ā 

Thanks

Just called the immigration and asked them about my visa as my nomination and visa was applied on the same date. And the guy over the phone said that someone have looked at my file and they didn't asked anything, so they mayb satisfied with all the documents and it just upto them when they grant the visa. Good luck every1.