187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Plz if some can help....l applied rsms through imm agent. So, how can i creat immiacount and check my status.

Ā 

Click on register immiaccount button on immigration web page, fill in the required information then click on the link once you receive the confirmation e-mail once you get it then import your application via one of the references you have been given during your application by immigration and thats it!!! but I do not click on anything for not to cause any problem and I do not have further information as I can not correct anything, I do just view and get notification e-mail

Edited by GurZey

hi

i applied for my 187 visa in march and last year in may 2014 i applied for 457 visa and did my health check done and when i applied for 187 my agent did gave my last HIP in my 187 visa ,so my question is do i still need to do my health check up or just wait for co to tell me , and i can see health requirement in my immiaccount ,because my agent said just wait for co to inform us because i live in very remote area and if i need to do my health check up i need to go to Brisbane or somewhere else and its a busy season at my work

and another thing does location and occupation matters in 187 visa to process file fast or its just same for all

thanks

Ā 

hello komalami

actually i have done my health checkup for 457 for chest only so you do not need to do chest Xray but you need to do rest checkup for 187 as my MA told me, before they ask because if they ask you can do but you need to wait for another month so batter to do it now.

Ā 

so r u still with the same employer ?

according to this forum most of the people got their visa who have applied in december and January. i am not telling, its good new who got their visa but they should do FIFO system.

i have been asked for PCC on 9th april, nomination already approved 1st april still waiting. do not know whats going on. and you know the wait, it kills me :(

and another thing does location and occupation matters in 187 visa to process file fast or its just same for all

thanks

Ā 

There were some members who got their PR faster ( 2 months time ) having some occupations different from regular like retail manager or cook etc. They were in welfare or something. Look through this thread several pages back.

Immi split foreign countries in High Risk countries ( Asia, SE Europe etc ) and Low Risk countries ( UK, W Europe etc ). My understanding is that for HR countries there are some extra checks ( pcc, referal letters, current employment verification etc ). I don't know if this is still applicable but again, just a few months back there were some obvious cases of advantages of faster process.

Ā 

Oh, don't know how to fill the time till outcome. Thanks to forum and this thread for sharing our suffer :notworthy:

There were some members who got their PR faster ( 2 months time ) having some occupations different from regular like retail manager or cook etc. They were in welfare or something. Look through this thread several pages back.

Immi split foreign countries in High Risk countries ( Asia, SE Europe etc ) and Low Risk countries ( UK, W Europe etc ). My understanding is that for HR countries there are some extra checks ( pcc, referal letters, current employment verification etc ). I don't know if this is still applicable but again, just a few months back there were some obvious cases of advantages of faster process.

Oh, don't know how to fill the time till outcome. Thanks to forum and this thread for sharing our suffer :notworthy:

Ā 

I do understand now .I am from one of the HR countries and unfortunately I have been asked for most of the extra documents you mentioned above too and couple more.But what I wonder is,if that is the part of application (like regular)???? cuz I must confess that this worries me very from time to time...

Ā 

All the best for everyone again hope we hear the good news soon...

Edited by GurZey

I do understand now .I am from one of the HR countries and unfortunately I have been asked for most of the extra documents you mentioned above too and couple more.But what I wonder is,if that is the part of application (like regular)???? cuz I must confess that this worries me very from time to time...

Ā 

Ā 

What extra documents you have been asked for if yo don't mind telling thanks

hello komalami

actually i have done my health checkup for 457 for chest only so you do not need to do chest Xray but you need to do rest checkup for 187 as my MA told me, before they ask because if they ask you can do but you need to wait for another month so batter to do it now.

Ā 

so r u still with the same employer ?

Ā 

Thanks waitkillingme

but if I do my Heath check up now with my recent HIP reference and that's contain all requirement health check up Include chest X-ray

now what I do I don't want to spend extra money

What extra documents you have been asked for if yo don't mind telling thanks

Ā 

I have been asked again for the main areas listed as below although it has been provided earlier,

*Character requirements (pcc and my home country pcc),

*military service details,

*form 80,

*evidence of qualifications/work experience

*evidence of my relationship with my spouse

and company documents related nomination...

Ā 

Much appreciated if anyone got any idea, if it is usual to be asked for the same documents although some has been provided earlier...Thanks

Edited by GurZey

Ā 

Does cook getting faster process ?? And I live in very remote area population 270 people so will they process my file faster ???

sorry guys but seriously wait kills a lot I already lost my nominations because of my agent ( before one ) and thank god I didnot put my visa on that time but after I did put my nomiantion (28 feb)and visa 24 March hut now I have no idea how long befor nomiantion open after almost 3.5 months later

thsi waiting irritate me

Thanks waitkillingme

but if I do my Heath check up now with my recent HIP reference and that's contain all requirement health check up Include chest X-ray

now what I do I don't want to spend extra money

Ā 

i know it bit extra money but just think, do you like to wait or spend $150 extra.

and ask your agent coz my MA just told me to do rest of the think except chest X ray.

or if he says no we can not, just do the whole thing.

Ā 

nomination approved on 1st april

CO assigned for Visa and asked for only PCC on 9th may now wait begun already of another 15 days to hear that great news.

Ā 

as i told you i have done Xray in y 457 and rest of the thing for 187, CO did not asked me to do Xray again.

I have been asked again for the main areas listed as below although it has been provided earlier,

*form 80,

Ā 

Much appreciated if anyone got any idea, if it is usual to be asked for the same documents although some has been provided earlier...Thanks

Ā 

have you got your nomination already ??

*form 80,

Ā 

Hey what evidence we need to provide to show relationship with our spouse

like pics what's else

because my agent asked to get this type of evidence as well but not sure what are they

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged in December 2014

QUICK LINKS- Click on the following questions to go directly to the information you require:

Ā· How soon after allocation will my application be assessed?

Ā· My application was lodged prior to the current allocation date and I have not heard anything?

Ā· How do I apply for a bridging visa?(PLEASE NOTE THIS PROCESS HAS CHANGED)

Ā· My Health referral letter did not generate

Ā· Method of payment

Ā· What is a Complete Application?

Ā· How do I attach documents to my application?

Ā· Acknowledgement letters

Ā· Penal Letters

Ā· Lodging a Valid Visa Application

Ā· Important reminders

Ā· Withdrawing an application

Ā· Refunds

Ā· RCB Advice & Agent Enquiries

just had a email from nsw processing center