187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Congrat Mgie, glad to hear you got it after a long wait. Goodluck to your future.

VISA GRANTED TODAY!!!!!

Thank you guys. It was a long wait for us but worth it. Hope you guys will have your visas granted today too. Never expected on a Saturday!

i applied for rcb in like october in tasmania region,i am still waiting for the decisison!!!

can someone please tell me, is it this long to get the rcb approved????

The first time I applied to Adelaide it took four months and was then turned down! It didn't take long to get is approved the second time as we were just addressing everything they had wrong off the first application.

VISA GRANTED TODAY!!!!!

Thank you guys. It was a long wait for us but worth it. Hope you guys will have your visas granted today too. Never expected on a Saturday!

Congratz mgie..

i am still waiting my co asked overseas pc i submitted that on the same day theyrequested nov12.. 28 days for their respnse ends on 19.. Hope i may get by this saturday if i am lucky:err:

i applied for rcb in like october in tasmania region,i am still waiting for the decisison!!!

can someone please tell me, is it this long to get the rcb approved????

Hi Psaus,

I applied for RCB in Tasmania in August (through MA) and it took about 3 weeks to get the result. My friend did it in Jan and took 5 weeks. Good luck :)

Hey guys I hope any one can help i lodge my application for 187 in nov but I check my immi account and now I see there is a updated I can see my document list has been update does immigartion ask for this or my agent is just uploaded now and

can any one tell me the processing time in these day I lodge my nomination and visa together please any one help

Hey guys does any one know the average processing time of the 187 visa after you have been allocated a case officer and further doc requested replied?? Thanks :)

My caseofficer contacted first time asking for overseas pcc 13 nov .... By this i hope 28 days responding time..its gonna over next week for m...so i can comment you..after their response..

My caseofficer contacted first time asking for overseas pcc 13 nov .... By this i hope 28 days responding time..its gonna over next week for m...so i can comment you..after their response..

Wow 13th nov and your still waiting! Do they have to respond to docs received!? I guess your as stressed as I am shy! Please God u get yours soon! :)

Hey guys I hope any one can help i lodge my application for 187 in nov but I check my immi account and now I see there is a updated I can see my document list has been update does immigartion ask for this or my agent is just uploaded now and

can any one tell me the processing time in these day I lodge my nomination and visa together please any one help

Hi Harry,

I can't tell you anything about your immigration account being updated but I can give you an idea of the processing time.

I applied for the nomination and visa together Sept. 9th and still haven't heard anything. So you can estimate that it will take at least three months and two weeks before you hear anything based on my timeline. I filed with a MA and have all documents turned it.

Hope that helps you accept your wait time better. Hearing about others wait times has helped me stay patient. =)

Best Wishes

Hi Harry,

I can't tell you anything about your immigration account being updated but I can give you an idea of the processing time.

I applied for the nomination and visa together Sept. 9th and still haven't heard anything. So you can estimate that it will take at least three months and two weeks before you hear anything based on my timeline. I filed with a MA and have all documents turned it.

Hope that helps you accept your wait time better. Hearing about others wait times has helped me stay patient. =)

Best Wishes

can you please tell me what is your occupation and processing centre if u know and do you know if immi ask for 2 year exp in these days

Thanks

Hi guys finally i got visa officer allocated to my application. Applied nomination and visa together on 28 aug. Co asked for few documents. Fingers crossed..all the best to everyone

Hi, my visa was lodged 22Aug and Nomination approved Nov 4th. I got my CO last week so they must to processing August now finally. Fingers crossed for us it's just a few more weeks :) Can you update if your case officer replies to your doc received? I'm using an MA and sent my docs in last week and heard nothing since.

can you please tell me what is your occupation and processing centre if u know and do you know if immi ask for 2 year exp in these days

Thanks

I'm a teacher and I applied at Parramatta. I don't know about two years experience but my MA asked to provide references for at least 5 years experience.

Lots of luck to us!

Hi all,187 rsms visa lodged on 25 Aug,medicals done 22sept,ddnt hear anything until i got an email from MA,visa has been approved on 16th dec.2014.long and stressful wait,but worth it eventually.Wish everyone good luck and have a Merry Christmas and happy New year.

Also will like to use this opportunity to thank everyone here,u have been a source of strength and inspiration,and a fountain of knowledge.cheers!

Hi all,187 rsms visa lodged on 25 Aug,medicals done 22sept,ddnt hear anything until i got an email from MA,visa has been approved on 16th dec.2014.long and stressful wait,but worth it eventually.Wish everyone good luck and have a Merry Christmas and happy New year.

Also will like to use this opportunity to thank everyone here,u have been a source of strength and inspiration,and a fountain of knowledge.cheers!

Congrats Bussybutter!!! :)