187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

can you pls tell me what u mean by non DRC

I don't know who you are referring to, but drc stands for 'decision ready checklist'. It used to be that if you used an agent they could file everything at once for you and you went on a much quicker application file. If they messed 3 applications up then they weren't eligible to submit drc applications.

This was stopped a while ago now though and now there is no such thing as a drc application.

Hi rosie78,

I uploaded all of my documents at the same time. I don't think that speeds up the process though. Everyone will be assigned a case officer at about the same wait time it seems. Once you've got a case office, if you have all the documents in, I think that helps in getting a quick decision.

I'm also applying from QLD. I think state doesn't matter but the processing center does. QLD applications are processed in Paramatta along with other states. I've sent everything in September as well so we can be waiting buddies. =)

Best Wishes

Thanks for replying :)

happy to have someone to wait with!

we had our Medicals yesterday so I think that's everything done now. So back to waiting.

Have you used a visa agent? Or just gone alone?

Thanks for replying :)

happy to have someone to wait with!

we had our Medicals yesterday so I think that's everything done now. So back to waiting.

Have you used a visa agent? Or just gone alone?

I used a migration agent who actually owns the college I will work for. Fingers crossed! Based on the current wait time, I really don't expect to hear anything until December.

:arghh: any updates guys?? It's been very quiet here for like days... No grants at all... What's going on???

Hi update today i paid spouse vac payment

finger cross

To share my timeline

Nomi and visa applied on 30.06

Nomi approved + further info(inc. medical&form80) requested on 06.10

Medical done 14.10

all paperwork submitted on 28.10

visa approved on 04.11

- Perth centre

Good luck to all of you guys!

Edited by kkoo

Hello Everyone! Congratulations to those who have their visa approved... Any updates on which month and dates is the processing centre looking at this time??? Cheers! Waiting is killing me... :wacko:

I just got my visa granted this morning! :smile:

Timeline

Application lodged 14th July

Nomination approved 6th November

Visa Granted 10th November

Hey everyone.. I want to confirm something. Me and my husband applied 187 RSMS offshore in first week of this june.. he is in australia now.. our marriage is becoming rocky these days.. I want to know will I able to get my PR granted mail by immigration.? How will I able to know that my PR is granted as a secondary applicant?

officially we are not seperated. even i m not sure that i love him or not. its just we are not talking from about a week. so how will i get to know about grant of Pr? will i get email from immigration?

Be very careful. If you seperate before coming over you still have to tell immigration and your visa will be cancelled.

suppose he got Pr last week, is it possible that he will not inform me about this now or in future? secondary applicant didn't get email about approval?

If you are at the point that he isn't telling you that a visa has been issued then you ARE separated. You both have to tell immigration. If your visa has already been issued it will be cancelled.